𝟏

͏͏͏͏ᴛᴀᴘᴇ ᴏɴᴇ - ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ𝟶:𝟷𝟸  ━❍───────── -𝟸:𝟹𝟺

𝟶:𝟷𝟸 ━❍───────── -𝟸:𝟹𝟺

↻ ◄ Ⅱ ► ↺

𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬, 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘯
𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝟷𝟷:𝟸𝟻 ᴀᴍ

❧ (F/S) played in your earbuds as you hummed softly while tidying up your desk. It was a quiet morning in your parents neighborhood, deciding to be nice enough to visit them over the weekend.

Just as you were about to begin organizing your book shelf that was beside your desk, you heard a soft knock coming from your door, interrupting your humming quickly.

"Yes?" you called out as you looked over your shoulder. Seeing the familiar dreadlocks that belonged to your mom, you smiled as you watched your mom slowly poke her head through the door.

"You busy?" she asked rather respectfully, not wanting to bother you. You pulled your earbuds out of your ear and pressed the pause button to your song, slowly wrapping your wires around your phone.

"Nope, you need me or something?" you placed your phone on your desk before turning back to your book shelf to begin organizing them. Your mom gently pushed your door open with her hip, holding a brown box in her arms.

"Yes actually, I found something," your mom huffed quietly as she placed the brown box on top of your desk. You furrowed your eyebrows at the sight of the unrecognizable box, slowly walking closer to your desk.

"A box? What's inside of it?" you questioned your mom, almost hesitating to touch the lid. Your mom parted her lips a bit as she slowly lifted the lid off, revealing a bunch of old junk in the box.

"Just some stuff that I found in the attic, since you'll be going back home soon, I was just hoping that you'll take these with you," your mom beamed at you, keeping both of her hands by her side. You tilted your head to the side as you peaked into the box seeing different things in it.

Your fingers brushed against a few notebooks that were inside the box along with different toys like yo-yo's, puzzles and even rubik's cubes. One thing that caught your eye was a cassette tapes and cassette player that contained a mini microphone.

"Tapes?" you picked up the cassettes and held them in your hand.

"Oh yeah, your pops got them for me but you know, I never used them," your mom blurted out as she crossed her arms together, watching you be so fixated on the tapes and player, "They're all yours...if you want them."