𝟖

ᴛᴀᴘᴇ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ - sᴏʀʀʏ

ᴛᴀᴘᴇ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ - sᴏʀʀʏ

𝟸:𝟶𝟹 ━❍───────── -𝟶:𝟷𝟸

◉ RECORDING, tape eight :

"there's no going back to change the past. the mistake i made really hurt him. i failed as a friend to him. i failed as a sister as well....it was for the best."

disclaimer: again, you might not agree with yn's actions and that's okay, pls be respectful and mindful, real life events are being written through this. i have to write yn this way for the simple fact that it's benefiting the outcome of the plot. enjoy!

↻ ◄ Ⅱ ► ↺

❧ stepping out of your car in a hurry, you closed the door with your hip and jogged to the entrance of the coffee shop where you were supposed to meet eren. whatever reaction you'd be receiving from eren would most likely affect your friendship with him and you felt it in your gut, he wasn't gonna hesitate to tell you how he feels.

the bell of the coffee shop rung after you stepped in the shop, your shoulders slumped as you watched eren and guapo seated together whilst working on eren's laptop. you could hear their small side conversation of guapo's feedback, eren softly giggling at almost everything she said.

guapo teared her eyes away from eren's face, her broad smile slowly fading after seeing you standing at the door. your smile was thin, nodding at her and waving at her awkwardly.

"what's wrong? you don't like this picture either?" you hear eren whispering to guapo after he noticed how quickly her smile flickered out like a flame on a candle. guapo shook her head to deny her dislike for eren's picture, she did like it.

"um she's here," she pointed at your direction and watched eren furrow his eyebrows. he slowly looked over his shoulder to find you standing at the door with your hands behind your back. he quickly looked away from you and stared back at his laptop, pretending that you weren't even there.

"eren," you said his name softly, slowly walking up to the booth seats he sat at. he didn't reply, just kept his gaze on his screen. he didn't want to see you at the moment, he had every right to be upset for you not showing up knowing how important your help on his project was needed.

"i'm busy right now," he said with a monotone voice. your heart sank at the sudden switch of his emotions just by seeing you. just a second ago he was smiling and laughing, now he turned cold.

"eren, i'm sorry. i just lost track of ti-"

he raised a finger in the air to hush you before glancing at you with disappointment clouding his eyes, "there's really no excuse for why you stood me up y/n. you knew how much i needed you for this project yet you still didn't show up."