𝟐

͏͏͏͏ᴛᴀᴘᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ - ɪ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ𝟶:𝟶𝟺 ━❍───────── -𝟷:𝟶𝟷

𝟶:𝟶𝟺 ━❍───────── -𝟷:𝟶𝟷

↻ ◄ Ⅱ ► ↺

𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘔𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘢
𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟹 ᴘᴍ

❧ "Y/n!" Iris whisper shouted your name as she tip toed behind you, gently grabbing your wrist to pull you back. The four of you had already left the book shop and were walking down the sidewalk to the coffee shop that was across the street.

Armin and Eren didn't notice Iris pulling you back to have a small talk with her. The two males continued walking and chatting with one another while you and Iris were far behind them.

"Yeah? What's wrong?" you asked worriedly.

"Hello? Attractive man," Iris exhaled a laugh as she pointed at the back of Armin's head. You glanced at Armin who was laughing at a comment Eren told him before looking back at Iris who was wiggling her eyebrows at you.

"Iris.."

"This can be your chance! He's cute, kind, I even peeped the way he was looking at you in the book shop!" Iris whispered to you with excitement, shaking your body from side to side by your shoulders.

You knew Iris was right. This was your chance to really get to know Armin and missing this opportunity to do so would be regretful later on. You exhaled a soft sigh with a smile cracking a bit, "I guess you're right...but-"

"Aht!" Iris quickly interrupted you with her finger striking up in front of your face, "No buts, you're gonna talk to him when we get to the coffee shop!" You stared at Iris and noticed that she was being serious, later giving in and going along to her request.

"Alright...you win," you laughed with your hands raising up as Iris crossed her arms and strutted proudly.

"Why are y'all so far behind? Come on, catch up!" Eren shouted with a smirk being plastered on his face. He continued to wave for you and Iris to walk faster as you all began to near the entrance of the coffee shop.

Iris speed walked past Eren to walk into the shop while you strolled purposely, giggling at Eren who was tapping his foot like an impatient mother, "Thanks," you whispered to him as he motioned his hand towards the door to let you walk in.

Walking into the peaceful coffee shop, you caught a whiff of the aroma of coffee brewing. The shop was barely packed, only a few people sitting together at their tables chatting or working on their laptops.

「𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡」𝘢. 𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘵On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara