𝟑

ᴛᴀᴘᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ - ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ𝟶:𝟸𝟺 ━❍───────── -𝟻:𝟶𝟶

𝟶:𝟸𝟺 ━❍───────── -𝟻:𝟶𝟶

↻ ◄ Ⅱ ► ↺

𝟷:𝟷𝟻 ᴘᴍ

❧ After an hour of catching up with Eren and knowing more things about Armin as a person, it was finally time for you to head back to your mom's house to grab your things before heading back to your apartment.

"Iris you heading back with me or is Jayce picking you up?" you asked Iris as you grabbed your leather jacket to put on, later holding your purse in your hand. Iris took a bite of the left over cookie that you didn't eat as she stood across from you.

"Jayce picking me up, we're heading back to our apartment anyways," Iris licked off the crumbs from her lips and brushed her hands together to get the crumbs off her fingers.

"Why don't you two date already, you're telling me no type of tension happens in that household?" you adjusted your jacket for your comfort and crossed your arms with your head cocked to the side.

You've know Iris basically you're whole life, she's your sister of course. You met Jayce from Iris years ago when she first entered her freshman year in college. The two were best friends long enough to write biographies for one another.

Iris didn't see it, nor did Jayce but you did. From the play fights, the petty arguments that quickly turned into jokes, the two cuddling. You mentally rubbed your temples every time they were in denial about each other's feelings.

"I- I'm not dating Jayce, he's my best friend, nothing else," Iris huffed lowly while pulling her phone out of her back pocket. You hummed sounding unconvinced as you eyed Iris who you knew was growing flustered and annoyed.

"Y/n, Armin and I are about to head out," Eren came up behind you with a treat that he stole from Armin. You turned around and beamed at the two with your arms opening for a hug.

"It was nice running into you," you wrapped your arms around Eren, giving him a slight squeeze before pulling away to face Armin. You didn't know if it was okay to hug him or not but clearly he didn't care since he already had his arms opened for one.

"I'll text you, later?" Armin whispered to you after pulling away from the hug, squeezing your shoulder a bit.

"Of course," you slowly bobbed your head and smiled even more as you felt all bubbly inside. Armin patted your shoulder and sent Eren a thumbs up that he was ready to leave. Eren said his goodbyes to you and Iris before jogging to catch up with Armin who was further steps ahead of him.

"Jayce is outside, you finna say hi?" Iris brushed past you, strolling near the door as she walked backwards to point at you.

"Sure."