𝟕

ᴛᴀᴘᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴ - ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ

𝟷:𝟶𝟹 ━❍───────── -𝟶:𝟸𝟽

↻ ◄ Ⅱ ► ↺

❧ you sorted the seashells that were piled together on the tray that armin set on your lap. the shells looked really rare, you even had to use a magnifying glass to see the small details.

"you traveled to collect all of these?" you were awed as you held a seashell, tenderly with your fingers. armin nodded and began to tell you the different places he traveled to collect these different shells.

armin rested his arm behind you, his fingers drumming the top of the couch as he watched your face light up with satisfaction. you picked up on shell that glistened, it's rose gold color shimmering in the light.

"you can keep that one," armin pointed at the shell in your hand. you rose your head up to look at armin, your eyebrows furrowing feeling unsure about taking it even after he mentioned before that this shell was his favorite besides his other three that he listed.

"thanks," a cheeky smile was plastered on your face as you dropped the shell into the pocket of your jacket. silence began to creep up again, the sound of the fish tank being louder than your thoughts.

"armin," his name softly rolled off your tongue as you rose up the couch a bit to placed the tray on top of the coffee table. you sat back down and turned your body a bit to face him, armin tilting his head to the side to wait for you to speak.

you took a deep breath after lips agape to let the words tumble out, "the list that's in that purple folder..you do know all professors have an emailed document of that," you finished speaking and gazed back at him.

all he could do was blink at you with his eyes that went all big, his lips would part and close as if he was gonna say something but quickly hesitated. you peered at him after his eyes flickered away from any eye contact from you to focus on his fingers that were patting against his thigh.

"so armin," you spoke out again, "what was your real reason for wanting me to bring the folder to you?" after closing your mouth to let armin answer, you felt the warmness build up in your body once you heard him chuckle lightly.

"ah, you really are smart y/n," armin finally looked up at you, his arm moving away from the top of the couch so his head would be resting on his hand, "i just thought, i don't know, if i had you bring the folder to me...maybe, i'd get to spend some time with you like we are now."

you let out a breathy giggle that he really did all that just to see you again, armin smiling at the angelic sound of your laugh while running his fingers through his now dry, fluffy hair.

"well, if you wanted to hang out, you could've just told me," you poked his chest playfully and mirrored his sitting position on the couch, one leg on the couch and one arm propped up on the top of it with your head resting on your hand.