𝟔

ᴛᴀᴘᴇ sɪx - ᴅᴏ ᴜs ᴀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ?

𝟶:𝟶𝟿 ━❍───────── -𝟷:𝟸𝟷

↻ ◄ Ⅱ ► ↺

◉ RECORDING, tape six:

"Did I jeopardize my friendship or did I jeopardize my chance? Both asked for favors and I was only able to fully do one favor...this sucks."

sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ
𝟹:𝟶𝟾 ᴘᴍ

❧ Two hours has passed since you stayed back at Iris's, chatting and eating with Iris and Jayce. The two spent the most of their time bickering about what they should watch on Hulu, you mostly sitting back and just on your phone the whole time.

You checked the time on your phone while sucking on your lollipop that Jayce, who kindly offered you some from his candy jar. Iris honestly felt offended since Jayce never wants to give any of his candy to her- "Maybe 'cause your sister is, uh i don't know, less annoying?" was Jayce's excuse.

You popped the lollipop out of your mouth and hurriedly stood up from the couch, "Uh I gotta go y'all, I promised to meet Eren at the coffee shop," you skipped to the coat hook to grab your jacket before putting on your boots, zipping it from the back.

"Bye," Iris and Jayce said at the same time, their eyes glued to their television. You grabbed your purse, tossing your phone inside of it before closing the door behind you. Before you started to walk, you pulled your braids that were inside your jacket and rolled your eyes after hearing shouts coming from behind the door.

You mumbled under your breath that the two just never knew how to keep their yelling down as you walked down the hall and down the stairs to the exit. The walk from the apartment to your car in the parking lot took only 5 minutes since you didn't park too far away.

Unlocking your car, you tossed your purse onto the passenger seat and sat in your seat, gripping onto the steering wheel as you closed the door before starting the engine.

"Alright y/n, only a 25 minute drive..." your words began to trail off after hearing your phone ring. You sucked your teeth and rummaged in your purse to find your phone that you tossed in, not too long ago.

Praying that it wasn't Eren calling you to complain about you not being where he needed you to be, your shoulders relaxed a bit but rose up after the contact name read- "Armin?" you answered the call, cringing at how quickly you picked up the phone call.

"Yes! Y/n, so glad you picked up," Armin breathed, exhaling in somewhat sounded like a relief to hear your voice.

"What's wrong?" you held your phone with one of your hands, the other on your steering wheel as you looked at both sides of the ride before turning right.