𝟗

ᴛᴀᴘᴇ ɴɪɴᴇ - ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ

𝟷:𝟷𝟷 ━❍───────── -𝟶:𝟺𝟻

◉ RECORDING, tape nine :

"It's been exactly 16 days since i've last spoken to eren and iris. it feels off. but i've managed, thanks to armin. he made me realize people come and go. hm, i guess he's right."

↻ ◄ Ⅱ ► ↺

ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ
𝟸:𝟷𝟻 ᴘᴍ

❧ the sound of shuffling feet is all you heard after finally dismissing your college students. it's been a long day for you. i mean what could you expect, it was thursday the second busy day of the week besides tuesday.

grading, powerpoints, assigning assignments was piling up and everyday you felt like jumping off a cliff because of it. your journaling classes and it's assignments that were given to you weren't helping either.

you tapped your bic pen against the table whilst your other hand was palmed against your forehead, your fingertips tapping against your temple. nothing but a deep sigh let out through your lips, a deep sigh of stress.

your eyes were beginning to grow heavy and just before they could seal shut, the door of your class room slowly began to creak open. the yummy aroma of tacos lingered into the room and made it to your nostrils causing it to flair.

you slowly crained your neck and looked at the direction of the scent in the corner of your eyes, a grin slowly spreading across your face after seeing who was standing at the door with a brown bag and holding a large milkshake, mirroring the same grin as you.

armin~

"someone looks tired," armin chuckled softly as he walked up to your desk. his gentle voice causing all the stressful thoughts to vanish away. the effect this man has on you was really powerful to the point where your mood can always change due to his presence.

"yeah, tired of life," you said lowly, clearing your throat after feeling a voice crack right after. armin shook his head at your comment, exhaling a breathy laugh. he handed you the large milkshake that was in his hand which you thankfully took from his hand.

"i bought us lunch. i figured you were probably craving some tacos," armin reached his hand into the brown bag and handed you an aluminum bowl, pulling out a second one for himself.

"ah, it's like you can read my mind," you said, "thank you armin." you smiled at him, receiving the same smile with a kind nod from him. before you even got to dine in, you stood up from your seat to grab the hand sanitizer that was left on some students seat.

you knew armin was staring at you as you got up. you didn't need to see it but you simply felt it. you turned around and caught his head slowly turning back to look at his bowl, trying to act casual which he accomplished poorly.