First Day In France - Chapter 22

— AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END —

( Aurora POV )
" How about we go out and explore? " i asked Noel since it was boring.. we just got here but still.

" Sure, let me go get ready " he said walking away so i got me and Camila ready.

( their outfit )

We just ate cereal since we didn't feel like cooking

We just ate cereal since we didn't feel like cooking. Kind of jet lagged but hey..

After we finished eating we left and started walking around. Camila stopped at almost everything and was yelling happily, i love to see her happy. We saw so many amazing buildings and it was really crowded but what did i expect.

" hey i have to use the bathroom, can we go to the cafe real quick? "

" sure " I said following him into the cafe. While me and Camila tried to see what we wanted i turned around and someone bumped into me.

" watch it " I heard someone say angrily. I turned around ready to go off and it was some girl.

" you bumped into me so check your self " i said back angrily.

" well you shouldn't have been in the way! "

" you sound dumb as hel-heck " i said walking to the line. It was like two people in front of me and if my daughter wasn't here i would've checked the fuck out of that bitch.

Noel came back and we quickly left- honestly she fucked up my mood.

" what's wrong with you? "

" that bitch bumped into me and she had a attitude like bitch don't do all that "

" don't worry about her, it's not like you'll ever see her again "

" yeah your right " I said trying to let it go and we continued walking.
-
We've been back for a few hours now and since Camila just went to sleep I could leave to go meet the person who assigned this and my partner.

" be safe, you know what i'll order a car "

" no they're picking me up "

" but we still need a car to get around.. it'll be here in two days hopefully "

" okay good " I said putting my shoes on and quickly grabbed my purse. I waved at him and gave Camila a kiss and made my way out. I won't be out long and she normally sleeps for like 3-4 hours tops.
-
I ended up waiting outside for a few minutes and a car pulled up beside me. I quickly got in and just looked out of the window, it was so silent.
-
We finally stopped and the door was opened for me-um thanks.. I nodded my head at the man and followed him into a warehouse.

We were met with a Jorge ( the person who called her ) on his phone. Once he saw us he walked up to me and held his hand out. I quickly took it nodding at him and he nodded back.