Their Pov - Chapter 25

( Third Person POV )
Oliver woke up first and slightly groaned. He fully opened his eyes and realized he was tied up. He looked to the side and saw everyone else tied up, he tried to break free but it just got tighter.

" MOM! DAD! ELIAS! EMILIO! JACE! " Oliver yelled all of their names feeling a little panicked but he didn't show it.

They all started waking up slowly one by one and their reaction was the same as Oliver's.

" What happened " Kylie asked yawning and tried to move but realized she was tied up.

" why the hell are we tied up " she said looking at them all and a bunch of men with guns came in.

" We missed your company Kylie " a voice said sarcastically making them snap their head at the men in anger.

" oh but not as much as we missed our little lorelai, where is she by the way " he said smirking and looked around.

" Don't say my daughter or wife's name " Giovanni spat with anger and he was punched in the nose.

" sorry to break it to you but they're whores " he said about to walk away.

" I'll go find the girl, actually handle them " he said seriously and left them with the guards. The guards punched the boys in the nose and slapped Kylie in the face.

( Unknown POV )

I've finally found her- after years of tracking her. Last time i saw her we were barely teenagers- once i got out i made it my mission to find her.

But now I've found her though the Russians have too.

" Liam! " I yelled for one of my guards and he quickly ran in here.

" Sir? "

" get some guards and meet me outside in ten minutes " I told him quickly and grabbed my phone.

" We will meet again "

( Giovanni POV )

As I saw lorelai walk in i tried to tell her to get out. I was trying my hardest to pull off the restraints but i still felt dizzy. Next thing you know i see her catch a knife and she was killing the men.

I looked at everyone else and they had looks of horror and surprise on their face. She looked like a whole different person, fully concentrated and fully skilled. She never looked at us once.

But what really stuck out was when they asked about Lorelai and she talked to one of the men
in Russian.

As much as i love that she saved us we need to have a serious talk.

( Kylie POV )
I never knew about this.. I was scared that she'd get hurt and surprised at how well she was doing it. I couldn't help but feel that because she helped me the Russians found her.

I can't believe that man slapped me- luckily she killed him. When she was speaking to the man all i understood was " family ".. it had to be something about us. I can tell Giovanni was lost in thought and I don't blame him.

( Elias POV )
I'm glad my sister could handle herself but she could've been hurt. Did i expect this out of all things- no. Maybe she does know about the mafia.. right?