Another Panic Attack - Chapter 40

We just gone skip to when they arrive at Dubai . Also pretend they left at 5pm meaning it's 12 something.

( Lorelai POV )

We had just arrived after a 7 hour flight and let's just say- I have serious jet lag.

We had 2 suvs and some went in one and some in the other.

The jet ride wasn't as bad as I thought though.

Currently we're on our way to the hotel.

In the car is me, Aurora, the kids, Natalie and Emilio.. everyone else is in the other.

As we rode I looked out the window and it was so pretty- I can already tell this'll be fun.

The ride was silent and the music was just playing in the background along with the passing cars.

——
Eventually we arrived at the hotel about a minute after they did.

We all got out of the car and walked in.

We stood in the waiting area while mom and dad went to the front desk.

I thought the kids would be sleep but they're running around the hotel and yelling.

I'm so glad it was only a few people in here.

A few minutes later dad came back and sighed.

" what's wrong? " I asked him.

" So there was a mix up in rooms and some of us have to share "

" oh " I said prepared to go with them.

" the girls can share and the boys can share- it's two beds in each room and there's two rooms in your whole room of the hotel. "

Well perfect.. a room for them and a room for me and the girls.

" okay but I want to sleep- I'm tired " I said yawning.

He handed me the key and I grabbed the girls hand before we all walked towards the elevator.

Once we got in dad pressed the 4 button and after a few seconds the door was about to close until somebody yelled wait.

I held the door open since I was the closest and a girl came in out of breath.

She stood by me since it was the only place left and I looked at her for a quick second but quickly looked away.

I felt her staring and I looked at her.

Recognition flashed through her eyes and honestly she does look familiar.

I'm trying to see where I.. ohhhh!

" hey I know you! " i said aloud and felt everybody's stares but i ignored it.

" How could you not? " she said cockily and I scoffed.

" Still cocky as ever I see "

" Aww you remember me? " she asked sarcastically.

She looked down at the girls and smiled.

" haven't seen them since they were little "  she said looking at them.

" haven't seen Jeremiah since he was little " I said back.

" girl he's with his dad " she said and it went silent.

We reached the fourth floor and everybody started getting out- except me and Sydney.

" can you take them please? i forgot something in the car " I said stopping Aurora and let their hands go before gently pushing them to Aurora.

I handed her the card and she looked at me then Sydney before turning to walk away.