I'm taking you out

~One week later~

I have been doing a good job at avoiding Chase around school. It's been a week since Josh and I started our revenge plan. He drops me off at school most of the times and picks me up when I'm done.

Chase wasn't exactly thrilled when he found out Josh and I were together. It's been the talk of the entire week at school. You would think that college kids would be over the high school gossip stage but I stand corrected.

Here we are one week later and they're still talking about it as if they found out today. I don't really care about them talking to be honest. I ignore all the whispering and gossip around me and keep my focus on school work as well as not going anywhere near Chase.

"Alright so before we leave I would like to remind you that we have midterms next week. I uploaded a study guide for the exam on the class portal. Be sure to finish it and study it. I'll see you guys on Monday." The professor states when he ends class.

I grab my things placing them into my backpack. I'm one of the last ones to walk out of the class since everyone left as quickly as possible once the professor dismissed the class.

I walk out of the class immediately getting stopped by Chase. I look up at him and sigh. "I don't have time for this I already told you to leave me alone." I tell him.

"Brooklyn just hear me out. It's Thursday which means you won't be here tomorrow so it's my last chance to try to get you to talk to me." He says.

"Chase there's nothing left to say. I moved on. I'm dating someone else. You have to stop trying to explain what happened. I saw it with my own eyes I know exactly what happened." I say trying to walk away.

"But you didn't even let me explain why I did it." He says stepping in front of me blocking me from leaving. I scoff and shake my head as I cross my arms.

"I don't care why you did it. What's done is done. Quite frankly I could care less why you did what you did." I shrug. "Brook please just hear me out." He says.

"No." I shake my head. "Is there a problem here?" I hear someone ask behind Chase. I look past his shoulder and see Josh standing there.

"No. No problem at all right Chase?" I say looking back at Chase. Josh walks over to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. Chase narrows his eyes at Josh before looking back at me.

"It hasn't even been two weeks and your already dating this dick. Are you serious Brooklyn?" He says looking at me. "It's not like you didn't know Chase." I say looking at him.

"If you ask me I personally think that I'm the better option. She's much more happier with me than she ever was with you." Josh says looking at Chase.

Chase starts laughing while shaking his head. "You're delusional if you think you're better than me. Brooklyn and you won't even last a month." He says.

Josh narrows his eyes at Chases and steps forward. "You have no idea how long Brooklyn and I will last so I suggest you leave my girlfriend alone." He says in a serious tone.

"We'll see how long you last until I get her back." Chase says stepping forward as well. "You guys aren't serious right now are you?" I ask.

I grab Josh's hand and tug it back softly. He looks over at me and I shake my head. "Leave her alone Chase." He says before pulling me away with him leaving Chase behind.

"I hate that guy." Josh says throwing his arm around me while we walk over to the parking lot. "I'm pretty sure he's not you're number one fan either." I chuckle softly.

"Of course not." He says. He stops walking and grabs my waist pulling me towards him. "I've got my number one fan right here." He says looking down at me.