Franco has Brooklyn

It's been two weeks since I saw Franco at the grocery store. I told Josh and the guys about the situation and they haven't been at ease since. Josh still isn't okay with Aiden being near me and still gets mad when I hang out with him but I made sure he knows I'm safe around him.

Aiden and I have been getting close these past weeks. I've become friends with everyone at Aide's house. Bryce and Nick have been training me even more ever since that day. I haven't told Josh or the guys yet but Aiden has also been teaching me how to use a gun and how to protect myself with a knife.

I haven't seen Franco since that day but I've still been keeping my guard up. Josh and Bryce don't let me leave the house without at least one of the guys unless I'm with Aiden. Even then one of the guys has to walk me out to Aiden's car whenever he picks me up.

"You're aim is great." Aiden says as I finish shooting the gun. "She was good in the beginning but she's definitely better. Her grip has gotten way better." Brandon says behind me. "Well I have a good trainer." I say taking off the headphones and vest they put on me.

"Thanks again for this. Josh refuses to let me anywhere near a gun. And Bryce isn't helping either." I tell them. "Hey I understand them. I wouldn't want my girlfriend or sister anywhere near a gun either." Brandon says.

"Yeah but she needs to be able to use one without being afraid just in case." Aiden says. I look at the time on my phone and see I have 5 missed calls from Josh. "One second." I say looking up at then.

"Josh?" Aiden asks. I nod slightly as I dial Josh's number. "Where the hell are you?" He asks as he picks up. "Aiden's house. Didn't Bryce tell you? He dropped me off earlier." I tell him.

"I haven't fucking seen Bryce since this morning." Josh says clearly mad. "Calm down Josh. I'm with Aiden I'll be home later." I tell him. "Call me when you're on your way." Josh says and hangs up.

I sigh softly as I set my phone down. "He's mad again?" Brandon asks. I nod slightly. "Bryce didn't tell him I was coming over I guess."

"Come on you can shower then I'll drop you off at home." Aiden says. I grab my duffel bag from the floor and walk back inside with them.

I walk over to the guest room and take a quick shower. I've been coming every morning before school to train so I already know where I can shower and get dressed.

When I walk out of the guest room all of Aiden's guys are out in the front yard. "Ready?" Aiden asks me. I nod slightly walking over to them. "We'll be back." He says tells them.

Aiden and Brandon walk over to Aiden's car with me and drive me back to the house.  I text Josh letting him know I'm on my way home as Aiden start to drive. 

We arrive back at my house after a few minutes. Like usual Aiden waits for me to close the door before he drives off. "Hey. So I have to go run a errand quickly. Oliver and Troy are on their way home. I would stay but I got a message saying it's urgent. They should be here in 10 minutes. Please call me if you need anything." Josh says rushing around the house as I walk in.

"Okay I will." I nod. He walks over to me and gives me a quick kiss before leaving the house. Josh set up an alarm around the house that he can control from his phone so I turned it on after he left. I made sure all the doors and windows were closed as well as locked before turning on the alarm.

I make my way up to my room and set my duffel bag down on the floor. I lay down on my bed then turn on my tv. A few minutes later I'm watching a movie when  I hear what I assume is the front door open and close.

I assume it's Josh since he just left so I quickly get up and walk out of my room to tell him the alarm is on before he triggers it. "Josh!" I say walking downstairs. "The alarm is..." I start to say but I feel something over my mouth and nose. Before I have time to react everything around me goes black. Just before my eyes close I hear the alarm start going off.
**********************************************************************************************************************************
~Josh's POV~