Unfortunately Brooklyn is in a coma

~Josh's POV~

We all stare at Bryce waiting for him to say something. It's been at least a minute since I've told him Franco took Brooklyn. He's just been staring at us the entire time.

He doesn't say anything and just throws his keys to the window causing the glass to shatter. "Bryce I'm so sorry. It's all my fault." I say looking at him.

"No it's not. This was bound to happen. This is part of this fucking business after all. We all knew this is a nightmare that could happen at any moment. Now that, that moment has come and the nightmare has become real what are we going to do to get Brooklyn back home?" He asks.

"I don't know. We don't even know where he has her." I sigh softly pacing around the room. "Well we can't just sit around and wait. There has to be something we could do." Aiden says.

"I know where Franco lives we can try his house." Cooper says. We all turn to Cooper at the same time. "As much as I hate to admit it he's my dad. He's a dangerous person, if we don't want Brooklyn to get hurt we have to act fast." Cooper says.

"Wait what? You're Franco's son?" Aiden asks shocked. "No time for explanations." I say. We all gather around the living room trying to come up with a plan.

"Okay so Aiden you and your guys will wait a few houses down. Oliver and Troy you'll stay close to the house. Nick, Cooper, Bryce and I will go into the house. If she's not there Aiden you and your guys head to his safe house don't wait for us." I say turning to Oliver and Troy.

"You two go with Aiden." I tell them. "What if you need us." Troy asks. "We won't. They have me." Cooper says. I look up at him and nod slightly.

I look at my watch and see it's already 9:30pm. It's been 4 hours since Brooklyn's been gone. I look at all of the boys as I sigh. "We have to get Brooklyn back tonight. If we don't I don't know what's going to happen to her." I say.

"After tonight Franco's going to be even more pissed. If anything he's going to seek revenge even more now. Not getting Brooklyn back tonight is not an option." Aiden says getting up.

"Alright let's go." Bryce says getting up as well. Nick takes the keys out of my hand. "You're not in any condition to drive. None of you are." He says looking at Bryce, Cooper, and I.

I don't bother fighting with him knowing he's right. We all walk out of the house together. Aiden and his guys get into their cars. Oliver and Troy go in Aiden's car. Nick, Bryce, Cooper, and I all get into my car.

Nick starts driving towards Franco's house with Aiden following us. Aiden parks his car a few houses down from Franco's house. Brandon parks his car next to Franco's house and Nick parks across the street.

We all gather around Aiden's car going over the plan again. As we are making sure everyone knows what to do we all hear a gunshot. My heart drops and I immediately turn towards the house.

"Don't." Aiden says stopping me from running to the house. "Aiden move." I say through gritted teeth. "You don't know what's going on in there or how many people are inside. Use your brain Flynn you could be as good as dead if you just barge in there." He tells me.

We all turn towards a car that's coming down the street from the other corner. "That's Franco's car." Brandon says. We look at Franco's house as the door opens. I let out a breath of relief when I see Brooklyn run outside.

"Brooklyn." Bryce yells. I look at the car as it speeds up as soon as she's in the middle of the street. "No!" I yell when the car hits Brooklyn. I watch her roll over the car before hitting the floor.

"Brooklyn!" Bryce yells running up to her. Franco stops for a second but then takes off. "You got this?" Aiden asks me. I don't respond, instead I just stare at Brooklyn's body laid out on the floor.