It's party time Bitches

Sophia and I walk out of our last class for the day. "Finally!" She exclaims excitedly. I laugh softly shaking my head at her. "Do you have any plans for the weekend?" She asks me as we walk over to the campus parking lot.

"No." I shake my head. "So Josh and you don't have plans?" She asks raising an eyebrow at me. "We don't plan ahead. We just decide on the spot. But he's busy with work this weekend ." I respond.

"Sorry to eavesdrop but if you girls aren't busy tonight I'm throwing a party at my house. You both should come." A guy says walking up to us.

"It's okay." Sophia says looking at the guy who was standing behind me. The guy walks up next to me and smiles at both of us.

He looks really familiar.

"Watch out with this one her boyfriend has a temper." Chase says walking up to the guy. I look at Chase and roll my eyes at him.  "The party is tonight. You can bring the boyfriend if you want." The guy says looking at me and smiling. "Wait I know you." He adds. "You do?" I ask him confused. "You were at the car meet with Josh weren't you?" He asks me.  I instantly recognize him as the guy that was in the passenger seat of the car I raced.

"Yeah I was." I nod. "You're Josh's girlfriend? You should definitely come to the party and bring Josh. It's going to be a lot of fun." He says.
"You know Josh?" I ask him. "Yeah I do. I'm Brandon. It's nice to meet you." He says extending his hand towards me. "Nice to meet you Brandon." I say shaking his hand. Sophia introduces herself as well shaking his hand after me.

"Hey B!" Zack calls out walking over to us. "It was nice talking to you both. Hopefully you guys and the boyfriend come tonight." Brandon says handing me a paper with his address on it. He walks away after giving Sophia the address as well. "Hey what was that about?" Zack asks looking at Brandon. "He's having a party tonight and he invited us." I shrug handing him the paper with the address on it.

"Are you guys going?" He asks looking down at the paper. "Yeah." Sophia nods. "I don't know yet. I'll probably go." I shrug.

"Alright then I'll see you both there tonight." Zack says looking at his watch. "I gotta get to practice. Drive home safe." He hugs both of us. "Have a good practice." I hug him back. Sophia and I walk over to the parking lot after Zack leaves to football practice. "I'll see you later." Sophia says when we get to our cars. "See you later." I smile at her. I get into my car after putting my backpack in the back seat. I pull out of the parking lot heading home.

After parking my car in the driveway I get out and walk inside. "Hey I'm home!" I call out. I set my backpack down on the couch after walking into the living room. "Shortie?" Josh calls out. "In the living room." I call back. Josh walks into the living room from the kitchen after a few seconds. "Hey how was school?" He asks me walking over to me and kissing me. "Good." I smile up at him. "Where's everyone at?" I ask.

"Bryce is at Riley's house, Cooper went to meet up with Sophia, Nick, Troy, and Oliver went out to handle some stuff." He says stepping closer to me."Okay." I nod taking a step back. Josh smirks placing his hands behind his back stepping even closer to me until he's inches away from me. "Nervous?" He asks looking into my eyes. "No. Why would I be?" I ask looking up at him stepping back again. Josh doesn't say anything and just stares deep into my eyes walking forward still keeping his face just inches from mine as I walk backwards.

"Stop walking." I say placing my hands on his chest. He chuckles low and deeply wrapping his arms around my waist. "Why?" He teases me.

I roll my eyes at him stepping away from him. "There's a party later on. Sophia, Zack and I are going. Do you want to come with me. I'm pretty sure Sophia's going to tell Cooper." I say quickly changing the subject. "Yeah I'll go. What time do you want to leave?" He asks me. "We could leave at 9." I tell him. "Alright." He nods letting go of my waist. "I have to meet up with Nick and the guys but I'll be back in a couple of hours." He says.