HOLA PEOPLE!

Hola Amigos!

For later purposes: Fr or Rr?

Hello hello hello.

So finally, I've actually come up with what I want to do with this, if you've read it before and remember it being real cringe, at least the first few parts where they just put out their freakin feelings, me too bro that's why it's newer, more developed, human, possibly better, idk yet but my writing I think has improved.

But it does require patience, it won't exactly be a very fast-paced one (not very slow either, promise) and something will be going on, but at the same time, I want their relationships to build up, and their recoveries to be realistic, so if you're on for some slow-burn family secrets, secret relationships, enemies to lovers, and attention to mental health thrown in. Hello, you're right where you're supposed to be. Hopefully, cause that's the plan.

My Instagram: _vaans_wp_ follow for writing updates, or spoilers which I happen to post a lot cause I'm impatient and so are you. 😃

Anyhoo if you're new here read this real quick and you are good to go: Swearing, Battling emotional abuse, escaping by drinking or doing drugs, violence, murder, deaths, battling a few mental disorders, such as depression which you won't see from the depressed sibling's pov, hopefully, it stays that way. There might also be self-harm, I'll let you know before the chapter starts if there is, That's all I got for the triggers, you can go ahead. Don't forget to comment and vote!

Okayyy darling Ogs, whom I adore, listen up, if you remember the whole person who was the reason the siblings died, and the reason, don't comment it. The plot has changed a lot, so the first generation isn't alive, but as Aurora grows up, and her character builds, she does try to find out what happened to them and explore her family's past.

Quick thing: Maddie's kids do not exist. The youngest Black will remain to be Aurora...for now.

And read the triggers I've put up above. And I hope you enjoy them, cause I sure as hell missed Alina a lot. And the rest of them too.

Comment your favourite character (Both first and second generation) Here ➣➣➣

That's all I got, Adios Amigos!