Chapter Thirty-Two: As Long As You Love Me

“TROUBLE FOR NIALL HORAN AND LENNOX?”

I groan at the newspaper that has been handed to me by Tessa, my manager and she crosses her arms at me.

“What is this?”

“An article about me?” I ask and Tessa turns the page, showing pictures I was worried about. Rob and I talking in the coffee shop.

“Read. Now.” She tells me and I take a large sip of my tea before reading, knowing I’m definitely not going to like what has been written.

“The relationship between band member of One Direction, Niall Horan, 19 and his talented singer-girlfriend Lennox Byrnes, 20, has always seemed very solid to anyone who saw pictures of the couple. And it looks as if the privacy of their relationship has yet again become a problem, after Lennox was seen in a coffee shop with Eleanor Calder, it seems as if Lennox was seen openly flirting with Reality star Robert Kardashian.

A close source to Lennox revealed: “Niall and Lennox are going through a rough patch at the moment, to the point that they’re staying in different hotels whilst both staying in L.A and has chosen to screen his calls for the time-being whilst she can make sense of their relationship.” A witness of Lennox and Robert’s meeting said that they were “smiling a lot” and “he payed for her drinks and asked for exchange of that to have a date with her, and then Lennox told him that she had a boyfriend.”

This may seem like a bit of harmless flirting, but Robert has recently followed the singer on Twitter and maybe there will be more contact between the two in the future. It may seem likely if Lennox and Niall’s relationship keeps reaching bumps such as this one, and can’t be overcome by a few apologies and dates like in the past. We just hope that if it does end, that both parties can find happiness elsewhere.”

“Okay first of all, I was not flirting!” I tell her when I reached the bottom of the article, staring at the photos of Rob and I that were captured. “Has he really followed me on Twitter?” I ask and Tessa nods. I pull up the app and quickly follow him back, not wanting to be anti-social and not following him back.

“Have you spoken to Niall recently?”

“Nope.” I reply, grabbing the paper and flipping through it randomly. “And I don’t think I will for a while. He gets insanely jealous easily.”

“Tell me what happened with Robert Kardashian.”

“Nothing happened!” I insist. “Literally, he told me I had a nice tattoo, I replied with the same and we small-talked for a while, he payed for mine and El’s coffees and then asked me out, and I told him I had a boyfriend and he apologised and left! That’s literally it.”

“Why did he pay though?”

“Because he wanted a date and thought I was single.” I say, pulling out my phone when it buzzes.

“Hey Zayn!” I answer, holding my hand up so that Tessa will be quiet.

“So you answer to Zayn but not to me?” I groan at the sound of the Irish accent.

“What do you want?” I command, and Niall laughs.

“I’d like to talk to my girlfriend.”

“Seriously Niall, don’t you think you’ve said and done enough?”

“You haven’t even let me explain!” He insists. “Please Lennox, I’m not going to give up! You haven’t given me a chance!”

“Can’t I have a period of time to be angry at you?” I ask and Tessa frowns at me. “I mean, you were texting my skanky step-sister, and accused me of hitting on Max and Harry, twice! I’m sure you’d be angry!”