Chapter 2

....
Donella Valentini...

I stood outside watching the roses,my phone rang,"Donella Valentini hello?"

"Baby?"

"My angel"I breathed and sat down,she sighed and switched to a video call.I almost cried as I saw her face.

"My angel"I whispered she smiled slightly.

"Hi baby" she whispered.

She walked outside,I smiled,"Are you alright?"

She nodded and sat down under a tree,"Yes..I'm fine..the baby is okay"she whispered.

She angled the phone down so I could see her stomach,I smiled."Hello mama's angel"

She smiled,she turned to camera back to her face,I smiled.She looked at me funny,"Are you outside..in a pantsuit right now?"

"Maybe"

She giggled,I giggled and slipped my suit jacket off.She smiled,"Doesn't that feel better?"

"A little"I giggled.

She giggled and looked at me,"You're sleeping okay?"

"No"

She pouted,"I'm sorry.."

"My angel..I know my Grandmother isn't in the country for the next week.."

"What are you saying?"

"Come home..just for a few days"I whispered,I saw James,he waved.

"Hello James"

"Hello mistress"

My angel giggled,"We've been annoying everyone"

I smiled,"I can see that"

She giggled some more and looked at me all serious,"I'll..come threw now..and stay a few days"

I smiled and nodded,"Of coarse!"I said jumping up and walked inside.She giggled,"I'll see you soon"

I nodded,she ended the call.I rounded the corner and Courtney screamed and stepped back.

"Fuck!"

I smiled,she laughed and held herself up against the wall.She smiled,"What's got you so I'm a rush?"

"My angels coming to visit"

She stood up straight.."What?"

"My Grandmother is gone for the week..so I've asked her to come here"

She smiled and hugged me while she burst into tears."Thank you"she whispered.

"No worries"I whispered.

"Well..I was thinking maybe we could keep it a secret for now..just us and Nina can know.."

"Of coarse..we'll be here..I'm guessing she's spending the night here?"

"I..don't know"

She nodded and looked at me,"It's okay..let me go and get Nina"

I nodded and rushed upstairs to shower.I changed and sat in the living room,I waited and waited.."Mistress?"

I rushed outside,my angel was rushed inside.Nina and Courtney cuddled her.I locked all the doors,my angel cried and cuddled into them.

I smiled and waited by the door,James bowed to me,I smiled and nodded.

My angel turned to me,I waited,she smiled and walked off.My heart broke,I looked down,Nina hugged me.

"She'll come around I promise"she whispered.