Chapter 8

.....
D.V

I woke up the next morning,the house was silent,I rolled over,my angel wasn't here.I sat up and went to shower.

I changed and walked downstairs,my baby wasn't here either.I assumed they were by my mother,I walked outside and found my angel by the pool.

Talking to...fuck..

I walked that way,my angel looked up at me,she smiled but her eyes were filled with rage.

I walked to her,Reagan..my therapist smiled slightly.

My angel stood up,"Good morning"I whispered.

She walked to me and then around me,I looked at her,"My angel?"

She flipped me off and walked to my mothers house,I looked at Reagan,"What the hell are you doing here?"

"I wanted to check up on you..you cancelled all your appointments"

"I've changed doctors"

She frowned and stood up,"Why?"

"It's not appropriate"

She sighed,"That's not what-"

"Don't presume to speak down to me"I snapped.

She kept quiet,and then pushed on.

"Who is she?"

"My wife and the mother of my child"

She watched me,"Oh..I..I thought that.."

"No..she's back now..and we're happy..and I will not have you ruin my marriage"

She watched me,"You need to just...think about it"

"She's my wife..there's nothing more to think about"

I stepped back from her and walked off,"Be sure to get the fuck out of my house"I snapped and walked to my mothers house.

My angel was sitting outside,I walked to her and stayed standing.

"Who is she?"

"She was my therapist my angel"

"She said you were more than that"she whispered.

"We...we slept together twice"

She nodded and looked at the ground,"I...your grandmother and I never slept together"

I sat down,"What?"

"Not once..because it wasn't you..we tried..we really did..but it didn't work..didn't gel"

I nodded,and cuddled her,she looked at me."I'm so sorry my angel..I...the first time it happened..it was a mistake..I hated it..once I left I didn't go back for weeks..when I did go back,it happened again but I stopped it and left..and I haven't been back since"I whispered.

She nodded and looked at me,"Baby..I get it..I left and you have urges"

"My angel..that doesn't excuse it"I whispered.

She looked at me,"I left you..and I shouldn't have..you worked on yourself..and on the way..you had some fun..or tried to..and it's okay"she whispered.

I hugged her close,she smiled and snuggled closer,"Mom took the baby to the park today..with like fifty guards"

I giggled.

She looked at me,"I love you"

"I love you too"I whispered and kissed her slowly,she moaned and pulled me close.

I rubbed her,I gasped and looked at her,she smiled.

"Surprise"

I smiled and kissed her again,I climbed on her and opened her pants,she gasped and pulled me closer.