Chapter 9

...
C.V

Donella lead me to our table,she sat me down and kissed my cheek.She walked to her chair,she wore a black floor length gown.

A hip..high slit..and a low V-neck,she wore stiletto heels.Her make up was perfect,her hair was done up.

Her wedding ring sparkled,I smiled and held her hand.She smiled and kissed my hands,"I'm here my angel"she whispered.

A woman walked to us,wearing a black dress.

Her boobs popping out of her dress,Donella looked up at her annoyed.

"What?"she snapped.

The woman smiled shyly,"Hi"

"I'm not interested"she snapped.

The woman looking at me,she smirked,she looked back at my wife."She doesn't have anything..I have lots"she said.

"My wife and I are happy..and my wife is beautiful and all I need..now..take your cheap perfume somewhere else..you're not worth anything"she snapped.

I stood up,"Baby..it's okay..calm down"I whispered.

The woman looked offended,she huffed and stormed off,Donella sat her down again and smiled embarrassed.

I smiled and kissed her softly,she smiled and went to sit down.

A waiter walked to us and smiled,"Good evening..I apologise about that..how about something to drink?"

"Red wine"Donella said,she watched me.

"The most expensive bottle you have"she finished.

He nodded and left,I smiled,"Spoiling me again baby?"

"Of coarse"she whispered.

I smiled and held her hands,she kissed my hands.I smiled and watched her,she looked around the restaurant.

I looked at her,she smiled at sat back.

The waiter returned and showed her the wine,she nodded,he poured and left.She sipped her wine and looked at me.

"I...I want to know if there's anything you wanted to know about me..or..just ask"she said.

I sipped my wine,she watched me,I'd never seen her look like this...she looked so serious.

"Baby..I..I don't know..I guess.."

She nodded and watched me silently,"Ask my angel"she whispered.

I sipped more wine,I looked down,"Did you..did you sleep with anyone else while I was gone?"

"No"

I looked at her,she sipped wine.I nodded.

"Did you want too?"

"No"

I nodded,she reached over and held my face."I love you and no one but you"

"I love you more"I whispered.

She smiled and sat back,she sipped her wine.She watched me as I looked through the menu."Anything my angel wants"she whispered.

I smiled and looked up at her,"Baby"I giggled.

She smiled and sat forward again.

She kissed my knuckles,"My angel...I want you to trust me"she whispered.

"Of coarse but..why?"

"My angel...do you trust me...you'll know why soon enough"she said softly.

"Always"I whispered.