Chapter 3

....
Claudia Valentini....

She left..as I watched her..I knew I shouldn't have come here.I turned to Stella,who held me,"It's okay..she's just..she's been very angry"

"I'm..gonna leave"

"No!please..stay..she misses you so much and she needs you here"

"She just said-"

"I know..but please"

I walked inside,I cried into my hands."My girl..she's just jealous and she's hurt"

"I know..I fucked up..but she didn't get to treat me like that"

"I know..and so proud that you left"

I looked at her,she smiled,"Let's eat"

I followed her and ate,I watched the door the whole time.I waited downstairs the whole night..when she finally got back,she strode into the house.

"Baby?"

She snapped her head to me,the guards locked the doors."You're still here"she remarked and walked upstairs.

She came back down with a blanket for me,she put it over me and smiled slightly.

She lit a fire,she sat across from me,"I..I'm not gonna leave until you understand"

She clenched her jaw.

"Then help me understand"she whispered.

"You abused me..that alone should have been enough for me to leave without an explanation..but no..you need one"

She clenched her jaw.

"I love you..I do..but your grandmother doesn't hurt me..she only ever wants me happy"

"And I dont?"

"You do..but she's different"

She sat forward,"Different how?"

I looked down my heart pounding,"She's just..she gets it"

"I was abused..so was my mother..and I've lost my temper with you..and I didn't mean too..and I'm trying..I'm trying so hard"she said.

I nodded.

"I know"

She didn't say anything,she watched me and then sighed,"So go back to her..do what you'd like..but I will be in our child's life"

She turned to me,I nodded.

She walked upstairs.

I laid down and watched the fire,a while later she knelt down by me."Let's go to bed"she whispered.

I nodded and followed her,she tucked me in and cuddled me close.I smiled and cuddled closer,"So..you're gonna..you're not mad?"

"Of coarse not.."she whispered.

I nodded,she kissed my cheek.

I smiled and turned to her,she smiled.

"You're beautiful"she whispered.

"So are you"I whispered.

"Stay a bit longer?"she whispered.

I couldn't...I just couldn't the baby was coming next week.."I..I can't..she's coming home on Saturday"

She nodded and smiled sadly,"I thought I'd just ask"

I nodded,"I'll come and visit when I can"I whispered,she nodded and nudged her nose with mine.

"Of coarse..and you don't have to ask..you can just come"

I giggled.

She smirked and kissed my forehead.