Chapter 6

...

Claudia Valentini...

I woke up the next morning Donella next to me.I smiled and got up and showered.I got dressed quietly and told her guards I was going to my moms.

I walked to their cottage,they were with Stella as they played with the baby.I giggled,they looked up and smiled.

I sat with them,Stella kissed my cheek.

I cuddled the baby and giggled,they sat around me.

"You won't leave again?"Stella asked.

"No mom..promise"

She smiled and nodded,I fed my little baby boy.He watched me.Eyes just like his mothers..I smiled,Stella kissed his cheek.

"You look a lot like my ma Bella"she whispered to him.

I nodded and giggled,he giggled and wiggled around.

I burped him,my moms kissed my cheeks,Donella walked out into the porch and sipped coffee.She watched me.

"Look there's mommy"I whispered and showed him.He looked at me confused,I giggled he scrunched up his face.

I kissed his cheeks,"Ma Bella?!"Stella called.

Donella looked at her and walked to us,she was in a black silk robe.Naked underneath,she had tied it tightly but you could still kinda see if you looked hard enough.

She sat down next to me and smiled,"Good morning"she whispered."Good morning"I whispered,she kissed our babies cheeks and greeted everyone else.

We walked inside,I bathed our baby and fed him,he looked at me sleepily.I smiled and put him in his crib.

"My angel?"

"Yes baby?"

"On your knees"

I didn't turn to her,I did what she said and waited."Such a good girl"she whispered and gripped my hair.

I whimpered.

"Now..crawl to our room"she seethed.

I crawled to the room as quickly as I could,she followed along.I got to our bed and looked up at her,she smiled and kissed my cheek.

I whimpered,she picked me up and set me on the bed."I had fun last night..I want to do it again"she said undressing herself.

I nodded and undressed myself.

She smiled and sat down,I sat on the bed.

She watched me intently,I cuddled up to her,she held me close."You..like it?"she whispered.

"Yes baby"I whispered,she smiled and nodded.

"You didn't give me bruises"I whispered.

She watched me,her eyes darkened.

She gripped my arms and squeezed slightly,she moaned and pressed me down into the mattress.

"Fuck..I have a fantasy"she breathed.

I nodded,"You wanna..force me?"

"Fuck..how did you know?"

"You were talking in your sleep"I whispered.

She opened my legs and groaned,"Fuck I love your vagina"she whispered.

She watched it,she blushed and bit her lip,I moaned.

She slipped into me,I gasped,"No baby!"

She looked at me and gasped,"No...don't you dare say no"she whispered.