Chapter 12

....
D.V

My angel looked up at me and smiled,I smiled and kissed her softly.She straddled me,I smiled,"How's your week been my angel?"

"Busy!I have three more finals!"she whispered and pouted.

I kissed her softly,"They'll be done soon and you'll do amazingly,and when you're finished we'll go and celebrate"I whispered and kissed her softly.

She smiled,"Thank you baby"

"Always..now..how about a kiss?"

She nodded and kissed me slowly,I moaned and pulled her closer,she moaned and gasped."Okay..I have to go..I'll see you tonight,I love you..Giannis with my moms today"

I nodded and kissed her softly,"Alright my angel,I love you too"I whispered.

She left,I finished up some work I had,my mother walked in."Hello mama"I said softly.

"Hello Ma Bella"she said and walked to me,I set my glasses down and smiled at her.

She smiled,"How are you?"

"Alright and yourself?"

"I'm good ma Bella..."

I sat back,"What's wrong mama?"

"Why would you think.."

"Because you always drag it on..and speak how you are now..what's wrong?"I whispered.

She broke into a smile,"Don't be angry with mama"

I stood up,"What's happened?"

She smiled and pulled me downstairs,I saw roses leading outside,I walked to the pool following the roses.

They wound themselves to the end of the pool,I frowned and followed.

My mother followed along slowly,I walked towards the end of the roses and stopped.

Nina and Courtney smiled at me,I stared at them and then walked towards them.

"Love..I....what?"I whispered.

They smiled and held my hands,"Baby..we love you"

"I love you too..so much"

They smiled,"Baby..we..we want this to be official"Courtney whispered.

Tears ran down my cheeks,"Of coarse!"I said and kissed her,I kissed Nina next.

I hugged them,"Don't cry baby"they whispered.

My mother walked to us,she had maids clearing the flowers away.

I pulled back,they slipped a bracelet with their entails onto my wrist.I smiled and kissed them again.

"We thought this would be a lot less...in your face then a ring"they whispered.

I smiled and hugged them again.

"Thank you so much"I whispered.

"A ring?"I whispered.

They blushed,"I..Um...fuck..baby...we baby...Stella help"Nina said softly.

My mother chuckled and walked to us,she smiled,"Ma Bella..they wanted to...propose"

I blushed,I looked at them,"Promise?"

"Promise"

I broke down in tears,they hugged me.

My guards joined us,"Mistress?"

"Yes?"

I looked at them,"You have visitors"

I nodded and walked with them,I smiled at the bracelet.I walked into the house and into the front yard.