The Haunted House

I clasped my mouth shut. I stared at the four figures in horror. Blood was dripping from the man's mouth who had called my name. He had no eyeballs!

In short, he looked scary and evil. He had few hair sticking to his head. A long stich ran from his forehead to his cheekbone. His clothes were tatterd and covered in blood. He gave me a wicked smile.

'I think you already know my children,' he said in a hoarse voice looking sideways.

My eyes bulged out. Yes, i knew them. SUZANNE AND WILLIAM!

I couldn't believe that she was the pretty girl in that photogragh. William waved to me. I noticed a hole in his palm. I could see right through the hole. I felt that i could throw up anytime.

The lady(ghost) stood up. I gulped. She was biting her nails-- scratched her head and started clapping her hands like a baby. She was a barmy ghost.

Ever heard of a 'barmy ghost'?

Her white dress was covered in blood. Her hair was a complete mess. 

The dog from the photogragh was gnashing it's teeth at me. Half of it's body was not having skin and i could see it's intestines.

'L-l-leave me, please,' i cried.

'Why are you acting like a coward? You were brave enough to erase the words on the wall. We had warned you right?,' shouted Suzanne. 

'Now you are in trouble,' said the man.

I screamed at the top of my voice.

'Shut up!,' ordered the man. 'Your family can't hear you, dear. Your scream gets into my nerves.'

His cold words sent a shiver down my spine. I lifted the nearby lamp off the stool and flung it towards him. The lamp passes right through his body and theTv shatterd to pieces.

'How dare you do that?,' elled William grabbing my throat. He lifted me off the ground- tightening his grip. I choked.

'Dera son, let's take this slowly,' said the man calmly.

William loosened the grip and i gaspad for air. 

I was panic striken. I wanted to run but i couldn't. I wanted Jason. I cried. i tried to indulge them in conversation.

'So--- u killed the old man and Tommy?,' i muttered.

'The old man! He was troubling you a lot so i hypnotised him and ordered him to die and he obeyed me. Good lad!,' said Suzanne.

'But why?,' i asked.

'Why?,' she repeated.

'Why did you hypnotise him ? you could have slayed him yourself,' i said foolishly.

They roared with laughter-- laughter that gave you goosebumps.

'Because-- we have powers only within the house,' she said.

'Tommy-- why him?,' i asked.

'My dog didn't like him. Since, you found out the place where we had dumped him, my mom ate him for dinner,' said William.

'Now i want to eat you too,' said Mrs.Curtis. She limped towards me.

'No-no. Wait, you wait. Why can't we live here?,' i demanded trying my best to divert them as long as possible.

'Because we don't want you to,' said Mrs.Curtis giving a high-pitched shriek.'Now you will die and tomorrow wll be your mother's chance and then your brother and then---'

'No,no don't harm them,' i pleaded.

She laughed wildly, nearing me. Then an idea came to my mind. I saw the Jesus portrait hanging on the opposite wall.