3. Surprises and promises

Soo, this is chapter. 3

(Start the silence and begin to read my weird and all so Blue book)

Sky's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sky, where are you" I hear Liam scream from somewhere in the house, I don't know because I am in the hot tub in my bathroom eating chocolate covered strawberries, listening to music

"In my hot tub"

Hearing footsteps running up the stairs and a knock at my bathroom door

"Are you decent"

"Yes, Liam I am" I said while looking down at my blue plaid bikini I wore in the hot tub

"Ok, can I come in"

"Yeah, sure"

Looking over to the door being open and seeing Liam coming in then sitting on the edge of the hot tub, so I swim a little closer

"Why don't you come in the hot tub with me" he responds by taking off his shirt and jumping in on the opposite side of me, changing the song to rap music.

I can tell something is wrong even if I was only here for a few days

"What's wrong Lili"

"I just miss my family back home you know"

"Well I only miss my brothers so I really don't know you feel but I can help"

"How"

"Come here my all important daddy direction"

Putting my arm around his strong shoulders then gently placing a small kiss on his little adorable

puppy like cheeks and massaging his back and shoulders.

"Sky"

"Yeah Lili"

"Your so nice and you give good massages" he shyly says dropping his head on my shoulder "hey, what's that on your thigh"

Damn he found my tattoo

"Oh,ummm....... That's my bear paw tattoo"

"Ok, I like it" he Expressed with a smile on his face "any more tattoo's and piercing's that I should know about" looking eager for my answer.

Showing him my foot where my feather tattoo is, then on the side of my belly above my hip I have my three little big, medium and small dreamcatchers meaning my two brothers that I love and I.

On the back of my left shoulder I have little angel wings for all the people who passed that were in my life.

"My belly button piercing has a really funny story to it" Liam nodding to continue "I was at the airport and I was wearing a metal belly button ring and I ummmm..... I set the metal detector off and one of the officers took me out of line to search me with the metal director, and the thing was beeping at my belly so he told me to lift up my shirt to show my tummy, so I showed him my belly button ring he put the thing back over it then it was beeping knew what was the cause of the alarm set off he let me go"

"Wow that was funny" he laughed

"And well you know about my tongue piercing all ready"

"Yes, that was a big surprise"

"You think we should get out of the hot tub now I look like a raisin or a really old person I don't know, I can't really tell"

"more of a old person to me"