8. Uh oh

Sky's POV

~~~~~~~

"Sky...... Skyyyy.... Are you awake" I heard someone whisper. I'm pretty sure it was Liam

"I am now, what do you want"

"I can't sleep"

"So what's that got to do with waking me up" I lean over to my nightstand for my iPhone "at two am"

"Can I spend the night here"

"What happened"

"I may or may not have had a nightmare"

"Okay, crawl on in"

"Thank you so much, Sky"

"It's alright, you let me stay here the least I can do is let you spend the night in my bed"

"That sound really dirty"

"Not like that you loser"

He laughed in response

"Now, now Sky calling people losers is not very nice" he whispered in my ear, I shivered under his breath.

I cuddle with a piece if the blanket on my side of the bed almost asleep when I'm being pulled a little, then Liam's arm wraps around me.

It feels so weird to have his arm around me and i know some people would melt in his arms but I won't, I mean it just won't feel right, to cuddle up with your friend right.

some girls cuddle with their guy friends but I won't give into peer pressure, I just won't stand for it.

He presses my back deep into his chest, cuddling up to my side and resting his chin on my neck.

Lucky for him I had my hair pulled up in a high ponytail before I went to bed a hour ago or else he would have gotten a face full of blonde and blue hair.

Speaking of hair I need to get my roots done because my original dark brown hair was showing and to re-dye my blue, I never dyed it in like more then two months and its starting to fade a bit.

But the thing is what was Liam's super bad dream that caused him to end up sleeping in the same bed or was he just lying to get in bed with me, I don't think Liam would do that to me because he seems to good for a goody-to-shoes but he is not like that, at least I don't think he is.

I will ask him about the bad dream in the morning after I get some well deserved sleep.

~~~~~~~~

After the movie last night we went our separate ways to our bedrooms to go to sleep but he came in and spent the night with me.

Liam had a bad dream last night and I really, really want to know what it was.

I walk down the stairs to go find Liam and see what's up with him because he was acting very strange last night during the movie and before bed.

I slowly walk into the kitchen to find him eating toast and bacon with some eggs.

I go up to him and steal a piece of bacon, then eat it in one bite.

"So what's up with last night, what was you nightmare about"

"Ummm. How do I put this, the nightmare thing was a excuse"

"What do you mean, Lili"

"Umm. Sky, how can I tell you this. I....ummm...think I..umm......" He take a deep breath "Sky, I think I love you"

~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DDUUUNNNN

Sorry that it was so short wanted to leave you hanging. KEEP THEM VOTES UP PLEASE BECAUSE SUFF IS ABOUT TO GET JUICY