7. Problem solved

Please vote, read and comment. SHOUT OUT: to my first commenter, love you. She is the reason I was trying to type really fast for her, so this chapter goes to you, if you are reading this you know who you are That's it you can read now.

Sky's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She has to wake up"

"But she's sleeping"

"That's why you wake her up dummy"

"Yeah but she looks so cute when she is sleeping"

"Wait I thought you were going to wake her up, I don't want her going all scary bear on me"

"She won't be scary, it's just you"

"You don't know that, do you live with her"

"No, but..."

"Then you don't know what she is like, so shut it and wake her up" Am I going crazy because I'm hearing voices unless the boys are in my room again.

"Did you know, guys are very loud whisperer's" I say sleepily "Oops. Well we were going to wake you up anyways"

"There better be a really good reason for you guys to wake me up"

"Yeah there is, umm...uncle Si is downstairs in the living room waiting for you"

"Well why did no one wake me up earlier"

"But we tried, you are a pretty heavy sleeper" I jumped out of bed as fast as I can, trying to regain my balance, I start to walk down the hallway hearing whispers behind me. Hearing a little to much of it I stop dead in my tracks, whip around saying a firm

"What could you possibly be whispering about" Liam steps foreword leaning in "Umm you seem to be wearing nothing on your lower body, but your nickers, love" he says quietly so that only I can hear. My eyes go wide and look down at what I am wearing for bottoms, which so happens to be my very skimpy black lace thong. Before the boys could even take a second glance at me, I run into my bedroom again grabbing the first pair of shorts I seen. Running down the hallway trying to put on the shorts as I walk past the boys I look down at what I'm wearing, a kinda baggy T-shirt and camouflage printed shorts, I keep walking down the hallway not sure of what I'm going to do later because the boys just seen me in my skimpy underwear or that uncle Simon is here and he is bringing bad or good news, hopefully it's good I walk into the family room to find uncle Simon sitting on the couch sipping something from a mug.

"Sky so glad to finally see you" he gushed

"And to you too uncle Si" I said back

"Okay, let's cut the chitchat and get what I came here for over and done with, so what part of your body did you get pierced" he asked

"How did you know I had a new piercing" I said with wide eyes "Now I do, Liam I thought you were watching her"

"I am but, I just came home one day and found her like that" Liam looked a little nervous. Uncle Si looked at me for a answer "Umm..I paid it with my own money if that helps"

"I guess I can't really growl at you for it, because you already got it done"

"Yay, any thing else?" I did a little happy dance.

"Two more things actually. the first is, where did you get the new piercing?" All I did was slide my tongue out slowly so that my piercing was visible. "Next is the boys are going to teach you manners" The boys and I made a un-humanly noise that came out of our mouths "Is there anything else I need to know" Simon asked.