14. Its Nothing Really part 1

Having to dream all that up again, I thought I was doing good, well kinda good at least.

"Oh, Sky" the voice dragged out my name "wake up" it groaned.

"Go away, I want sleep" I snapped

"And I want company, I'm lonely"

"That's not my problem" rolling over on my other side, facing away from the person, dragging my blanket over my head to block out the sun.

I felt a hand drag itself down my back, going lower and lower.

No, no, no, this isn't happening again, it just can't, I grab the persons arm with my own, jumped out of bed and flipped the attacker, then pinning him to the floor.

My eyes finally adjust to the lighting, I look down to see who the person was, oh shit, It was Harry.

"Fuck man, I'm so sorry about that, you scared the living hell out of me" I cursed under my breath.

"Actually, I'm the one who should be sorry" he replied, I pondered at the thought of what he might have done, I shove him out of the way and go down stairs to see what mess I have to clean.

"Umm, Sky?" He called and I turned to him with a scowl wiped on my face "you have nothing but underwear on you, love" I look down and see my lace panties on show.

"Why must I always forget to put on some damn pants" I trotted up the stairs and into my room, searching for useless fabric.

"Alright now what mess did you create?" I asked the very tall man who stood in front of me, I get no reply but him pointing to the living room. I see Cupcake and a mess of food that she has gotten into, from cookies to chips.

"She looked hungry so I fed her, was that a wrong thing to do?" I felt bad for being an ass earlier, he was only trying to help.

"Well she's going to have an upset stomach but it's sweet that you tried" I smiled for the first time today and walk over to the pooch "c'mon fatty, let's go give you something to sooth your stomach"

"Um I'll just start cleaning this all up" he stared at his feet while they moved side to side.

"That would be nice, I'll be back in a minute to help you" I continue walking to the bathroom, I saw some medicine in the drawer and read if it would be safe for a dog, all the ingredients are natural so I don't see why it would be harmful for my little one, I take one pill and walk back to the kitchen and grab and slice of bread. I stuff the pill in the bread and give it to cupcake so I won't have to clean up even more of a mess later.

"So why are you even here? Where's everybody else?" I asked cautiously, he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Why won't you tell me?" I got another shoulder shrug in return.

"You make me so mad" I groaned and dragged on like a five year old wanting sweets, I wanted an answer.
"I hate you" I sternly said with eyes glared up at his soft features.

"I don't know where everybody is exactly but I know I was sent here to watch you and make sure you don't go throwing a party or run away, so please don't hate me, I didn't mean to make you angry" he replace sadly with a pout on his face looking down at me, i feel kind of bad now that he looks like this, I feel almost.. Attracted to him somehow, this can't be possible, this isn't real.

"I got to go back into my room for something and I probably won't be coming back out so don't check up on me or bug me" I yelled as I dashed up the staircase and locked the door behind me, I laid on my bed and screamed into my pillow.
One, two, three knock on my door.
"Sky? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, go away ass face"

"I didn't mean to make you upset love, anything I can do to help?"

"You can go away, that would be nice"

"I'm gonna come in anyways" I hear my door knob shake and cold air sweep across my room, I feel a hand on my shoulder and the once empty stop beside me sink in "Sky?"

"Yeah?" I feel my hair be pushed back.

"You know you're a good person, you were always a good person" words I've never had someone tell me before, I take my face out of my pillow and look up at him with doe eyes, his bright green eyes staring back into my dull ones, his eyes go lower to my lips and by now we're just deep into staring at each other and not breaking contact.

I see him lean in, oh god is he going to kiss me? My heart starts pounding inside my chest and my breath quickens, he's about an inch away and he just goes for it. His lips are locked on mine, he bites my bottom lip and places his hand on my hip. Oh how good this feels to be kissing him, I feel my stomach tie up in knots and my nerves get worse...

-----
Okay so just a little note, this is to be continued! I know it's not much but it's something! Maybe a little romance will bloom between them, we will find out in the next chapter so until next time!