AUTHOR NOTE

Hey everyone. Thank you for taking a moment to read my story. This is my second time entering the ONCs and I'm excited for this new journey. My new book will be based on a number of prompts but the main one being #5: A soldier always has two options when at crossroads: to follow orders or abort mission.

Other Prompts that I used as subplots are :

33. And then I pressed my cheek against the asphalt and prayed the dead bodies would cover my scent

75. A new project is assigned to you to which you readily accept accept since it will give a boost your work experience. But things go wrong when you meet the person behind the idea of this project.

I hope I will be able to really bring them out, I'm still pretty much an amateur. But please do feel free to give me constructive criticism. I'm writing this on the go hence I'm aware it won't be perfect. There'll be lots of grammar and spelling errors and some parts may not make sense. If you come across such, please do let me know.

Asides from that, if your criticism isn't constructive I will probably ignore it😎.

Also shout out tolaylagriffin_ for making my awesome new cover. She has a graphics shop so if you guys need any graphics done, do check out her graphics portfolio. She has some amazing stuff and she's insanely talented 💜

This as an original work of fiction, any similarities between people, places and events is purely coincidental.

This book is the property of rithabilelunga or as you know me as basketballdemon. No part of it may be recycled without my permission. If you are reading it on any other site that isn't Wattpad know that it has been stolen. So please don't plagiarize my work. I worked hard on it and I do not appreciate fiction theft.

Now then, let the ONC journey begin.