Introduction

Character Profile

*She looks like the Picture above in her 20's

*And this is what she looks like after her transmigration

*And this is what she looks like after her transmigration. She is now 16 years old here

Name: Aika Fujiki (I'm going to use this name throughout the entire story but you can change it to your prepared name since this is an OC/reader story)

Age: 20 years old (before she got transported); 16 years old (KNY world)

Occupation: Dancer (in her world); Demon Slayer (KNY World)- She will, later on, become a Hashira

Weapon: Two nichirin blade fan 

A/N: Just imagine that there are two of these

*This is what she uses before getting her new nichirin blade fan after the final selection

A/N: Just imagine that there are two of these.

*This is what she uses after the final selection

Breathing Styles: Breath of the Ocean(Kaiyō no Kokyū)

Description:

Ocean Breathing was a breath style inspired by the alluring movements of Water Breathing. This is a breathing style that combines the movements from both Water and Sound Breathing into a dance used to charm and lure in unsuspecting Demons. This fighting style relied heavily on her agility and flexibility. This resulted in Ocean Breathing being a hybrid of Water Breathing and Sound Breathing, as it combined the flexibility of water and the extravagance of sound. It is noted that Ocean Breathing users are more flexible than the average Demon Slayer. Their training involves dance-like maneuvers that make it so they can twist and contort their bodies into as many beautiful positions as possible. Ocean Breathing users also go through more unique training than most Demon Slayers. Their training requires both dancing and vocal practice to strengthen their lungs.

There are a total of 8 forms of Siren Breathing

First Form: Spinning Lotus Dance

The user spins around at high speeds while fanning out their blades, causing a circular slash of attacks.

Second Form: Whirlpool Prisoner

Similar to the first form, the user spins around while spreading their fans. However, the user then encircles their opponent, constricting them into a tight circle while cutting at them.

Third Form: Deep End Dive

The user launches themselves in the air, tucking their body in and holding their fans out front. Similar to the Second Form in Water Breathing, the user forms a similar water wheel to decapitate their opponent.

Fourth Form: Harmonic Strike

The user projects themselves forward at the speed of sound, delivering a single decapitating strike.

Fifth Form: Ocean's Lullaby

The user will steady their breathing and release a delicate sound. Pleasant to both humans and Demons, anything close by will be attracted and start walking towards the user in a haze-like trance. This is useful for luring out any Demons in the area.

Sixth Form: Current Shift Cut

The user will run up close to the opponent, but before the opponent could block or attack, the user will swiftly spin over to the side of the opponent, decapitating them in the process with their fan.

Seventh Form: Dance of Poseidon

The user will sway gently in a dance-like state, using their agility to successfully maneuver and evade any attacks.

Eighth Form: Atlantis' Barrier

The most disruptive and loudest attack. Inspired by the brash movements of Sound Breathing, the user will hold their breathing in and slowly build up speed in their legs. After building up enough strength, the user will launch themselves forward at the speed of sound, breaking the sound barrier and causing a small explosion after decapitating their opponent in a single blow.*  

Aika was transmigrated to the Demon Slayer World prior to the start of the anime, because of her silly wish and activated a mysterious system!???

*****************

Thanks for reading....

I would appreciate your votes and Comments. I promise to read each and every comment as possible and reply to them

See you guys next week for the CHAPTER 1 !!!!

MWAAAA :) :)