Chapter 31: More than What I Wish For! (The End)

"Where am I!". I said looking around. It's like I'm in different dimension. "Did I die..."

"Hello there dear host " I was startled when the system start talking out of nowhere

Dear host, I want to congratulate you for being the first host to survive upon completing two major wishes

"What are you talking about, Didn't I die"

"Well in a sense, you are half dead, so that's make you in a coma"

"Oh I see, wait did you just said completing my wish"

"I've completed in fixing your your body from all of the bad effect of you second wish, so any minute now, you can go back and live your new life to this new world"

"Wait, I'm asking you a question"

"All of your question will be answered once you go back, dear host"

"Oh! So is this the last time I will hear you"

"Indeed"

"Then thank you, for being a part of my life, If you never chose me, I wouldn't be happy and have this people around me"

" #^_^#"

Everything was filled by a blimdimg light an one thing, I know now is that I'm in a bed with this different apparatus stickimg on me

"Hey Zenitsu stop running" a voice that came in the background that really familiar to me, it was Tanjiro"

"But Tanjiro I'm excited to see Aika-san again"

"We all, yoy know that"

Their voices become louder when they open the door. When they approach my bed they sure show me a funny face

"Aika-san, you're awake!"

"Green Haired woman!"

"AHHHHHHHHH! A....AAAAIKAAAAA!" Zenitsu yell.

The trio said tears falling from their eyes. To bad I can't say anything because of this thing on my mouth that seems to give an oxygen.

Soon after the room was filled with all the faces.i that I know crying and Kyo at by my side holding my hand.

"Thank you...thank you for waking up"

~•~

So it turns out that killing the upper three will give the a great advantage to the war against demon. A lot of death was able to prevent because of the information I give to master.

The poison that I, Kanae, and Shinobu created also help to stop the unbelievable regeneration of the demon.

I'm  so happy I really am. Right now I'm about to marry the man I love. Kyojuro Rengoku.

I'm very happy. I never have these kind of people around me, a friends and a new family. I'm already contented to what I have before I was in Coma but now I realized that this is...

MORE THAN WHAT I WISH FOR!

THE END

*************************

Thank you all so much for reading this book. I know it's rushed but that's the only thing I can do to finished this book because I'm starting to lose motivation writing this. But either way put that Aside  I really appreciate all of your votes and comments. And don't forget to check my other book: Reborn as Nezuko.

Now for the announcement that I'm suppose to make.

May I know if you are a fan of Naruto or Naruto Shippuden?

As an exchange for this finished book. I'll be publishing a new book titled: "Sacrifice {Itachi's Twin}"

It was an inspired story from one of the book made by @KarmaAkabane425. I got inspired to make my own.

It will center about the Uchiha brothers, as for the protagonist being Itachi's Twin taking all of his burden to himself.

I might be able to publish it later so if you are interested, don't forget to follow me so that you get notify once I published it!

Thanks Again my fellow demon slayer...this is Melloeta09, until next time! 😉