Chapter 19: A Request

"Text"- dialogue
'Text'- thought
'Text' - Future Scene

***************

Aika's POV

It's been a month now ever since the last Hashira meeting and ever since I became a Hashira. Right now I am staying at the Uyabushiki State so it is also been a months since I start my treatment to the master and it is going fine though it make take some time before the full treatment, it is better than letting him die because of the curse.

My days for the whole month is just normal as the demon slayer corps will do. I was given a mission once in a while in some places with the rumors of a powerful demon or a demon with the twelve kizuki but through those mission I never encounter a demon from the twelve kizuki. I know that it will take another two years before the next encounter of a demon from the Twelve Kizuki....in the Mt. Natagumo, Lower Five: Rui.

Whenever that I do not have a mission I usually go to the Butterfly State to help out in attending in the demon slayer who got injured in their mission. I'm also teaching both Kanae and Shinobu in making the miracle cure that was made from the blue spider lily. I make sure to tell them the right handling of thr flower because one mistake move the flower will immediately wither.

I explain to them that the cure will heal any kind of it injury though it is not as fast as the healing ability of a demon but it cannot regenerate any amputated limbs though there's  a way to reaattach it to the body through stitching and applying the cure and the last thing is that it cannot use to bring someone to life.

Right now, I am in the nearby forest from the Demon Slayer HQ to pick up some herbs for medicine. The nice breeze of the air touching my face swaying the emerald of mine, I just remember that these past day I become closer to Kyojuro. He always inviting me to their State, He always asking about my well being, one time we became partners to a mission and just like what I know about him he really is a very kind and a gentle person, well you can add about him is that he is a gentleman.

Even though it's just a short of time I'm with him. I've come to like him... To love him, at first I thought it's just a feelings that I have as his fan and him being my favorite Hashira in the series but later on I realize that it's more than that but I already know that I am not a part of his future. I'm  not really a part of the story. I am just someone who barge in in this world to change the cruel end some of them have.

While staring at the sky, I didn't notice that tears started to fall from my eyes "Aika? " I snapped on my daze when I heard someone call my name I look around and see...Kyojuro

He silently approach me and he slowly lift his arm and put his hand on my face wiping the tears I have "is there something wrong? " he asked, clearly seeing his worried face I immediately compose myself, wipe my tears and give him a smile "yes, don't worry about me I just remember something sad" I said.

Changing the topic "oh yeah, looks like you finish your mission, when did you come back" I ask "Just this morning, I already got home but I just want to see you again, I look for you for you in the Master's State but you're no there, so I check if you are in the Butterfly State and Shinobu said that you are in forest looking for the herbs again" he said with his usual smile but "looking for me? Why? " I ask

"Just like I said I want to see you again, I...I miss you" my heart just skip a beat when I heard what he just say but he always tells me that everytime he comes back from a mission and I notice that usually said it to others too so I know that telling me those words is just a usual thing for him. "I miss you too Kyojuro" I said and we both started to walk back "and I want to invite you again in our residence for a dinner" he said looking ahead "really! I loved too, oh and this time I'll cook" I said

"I want to hear your thought about my cooking, oh  and Senjuro as well" I said 'but for the past days that I come to Kyojuro's house I rarely see and talk to his father' I can clearly see the beat up and low motivated Shinjuro, Kyojuro explain to me why he's father is like that, even if he doesn't explain to me I already know the reason and I can't really blame his father

But he's only going to change once Kyojuro die and I'm clearly not going to let that happen I'm going to wake his father out of it  and bring their relationship back.

"If you are going to cook then I can certainly cannot wait and I'm  sure Senjuro too" Kyojuro said in his enthusiastic voice.

Kyojuro then accompany me to the nereast market to buy some ingredients for the  dinner later.

Now walking to the Rengoku's residence. I break the silence between the two of us "Kyojuro if it's not too much can I have a request? " I said, still walking right beside him. "Mmm?"he simply reply.

"Can I have an audience to your father?"
.
.
.
After a few minutes of walk with Kyojuro, their residence slowly come into a view, when we arrive I see the little Kyojuro...I mean Senjuro training and swinging his wooden sword.

Me and Kyojuro chose to stand quietly while we both observing Senjuro, I can clearly see the determination and drive senjuro have in every swing he do, it so sad to see that those determination will be invain and later on in the story he will give up wielding a katana,  'but there is a possibility that he still can.....if...'

***************

Thanks for reading the Chapter 19 ::>_<::
Stay Safe and Take Care Everyone. *^▁^*