Chapter 18: Connection

"Text"- dialogue
'Text'- thought
'Text' - Future Scene

***************

Aika's POV

I prepared myself, change to my demon slayer uniform, and walk my way to the Uyabashiki State. When I arrive at the State, all the familiar eyes landed on me 'I can't believe I'm meeting the Hashira.

I stare at them while all of them doing the same thing when a man with a bright color yellow and orange hair approaches me with his trademark smile. "Aika it is great to see you perfectly fine" he said "yes and I thank you again for saving me and I heard that you're the one who carried me to the Butterfly State," I said then bowing my head to Kyojuro, well I was supposed to but  I suddenly feel a hand in my forehead stopping my bowing.

I stop and look at Kyojuro " I already tell you, just like before I don't need a Thank you" he said that make me happy. "Rengoku-san who might her be? " the love Hashira that I know ask Kyojuro "Looks like the two of you really knows each other" Kanae said approaching the three of us following her is Shinobu.

"I don't know who you but you are not allowed to be here so get out before the master arrives" The hot blooded wind Hashira said " why a demon slayer like you is here" the snake Hashira said while enjoying his place in the tree " Ara, don't be so rude Shinazugawa-san" Kanae said "Yeah you too Obanai-san, it's obvious that she's here for a reason" Shinobu said with her not so calm voice unlike in the anime, 'looks like saving her sister, I also prevent her in copying his sister' I'm happy that she doesn't  need to copy her sister.

I then feel a pair of eyes that habe been staring at me, I look to my side and I see a pair of bright yellow/orange eyes 'Kyojuro, how long he's been staring at me' "is there something wrong with my face" I ask him and he just bluntly said "well I can't just help to look at your beautiful face" this made my face red, I feel my face heating up. All the Hashira heard what Kyojuro said and look at the two of us. 'Oh my God I want to dig a hole and burried my self'

"Oh!  I didn't know that my flamboyant friend has a girl now! " the Sound Hashira Uzui Tenhen said "No, it's not like that" I said and look at Kyojuro to help me to straight up the misunderstanding but to my shock he just looking at me and give me his smile with his eyes close 'why are you not saying anything' I thought making my face to get redder.

My conversation with the Hashira was cut of whe a a woman with a white hair greated us. Her name according to my memories is Amane the wife of Kagaya also known as Oyakata-sama. "It is good to see all of you here in a good health, please follow me inside and Fujiki-san, the master has been waiting for you and it is a honor to meet you as a part of Uyabushiki Family" she said giving me a bow that make all the Hashira is confuse on why  she's talking to me with great respect. I can't really blame them I'm also shocked on what kind of connection I have with the Uyabushiki Family. It is also great that I ask the system more about myself I'm this world.

Amane escort us in a room where the Master is waiting and already sitting. Then the rest of us do the same thing and sit in front of him but I was sitting at the side to exclude myself to the line of Hashira and all the Hashira then bow their head giving greating to the master I also bow but not as extreme as the others. "What are you doing, doing that half-ass bow in front of the master" Sanemi said in his angry voice "Sanemi, stop" the master said making the Sanemi to be silence.

3rd Person POV

The master then turn his gaze to Aika and started to put his to hands in the mat and putting his forehead in front of it doing a full bow and Aika did the same thing in reaponse.

Then the two raises their heads simultaneously "I am very please to finally meet you Fujiki-san" the master said "Please just call Aika, I am one and part of your children now" Aika said in her calm and very respectful voice. All the Hashira is now dumbfounded what they are seeing.