Chapter 16: Unexpected Part 2

"Text"- dialogue
'Text'- thought

***************

Aika's POV

After that lunch Kyojuro said his farewell since he still needs to go to the next town "see you next time Aika" he said giving me a pat on my head then turning his back on me heading to his destination "wait! " I said stopping him "what's the matter" he ask " please take this" I said giving him a vial of the medicine " please if you get injured drink this it will greatly help you" I said, he then takes it "thanks I'll use this if I suddenly need it" he said with a smile that makes me blush a little, he just then continue to go in the direction of the other town. 'Now then, let's start our own investigation '

.

.

.

3rd Person POV

Aika started her investigation in the village she is assigned to. She goes to every corner of the village and finds nothing but for one unusual thing. Around the village, she's been seeing an ominous flower " The Vida Flower"

 Around the village, she's been seeing an ominous flower " The Vida Flower"

'Why does a flower like this bloom in a town full of healthy people'

The Vida Flower is known to only be seen in a grave that's is why it is also known as a death flower but it is also known as a parasitic flower, it sucks the blood of any living things, the blood is the one that helps this flower to bloom and to have a very bright color of red.

She then follows the trail of the flower where a lot of it blooms the longer she follows it to the place she doesn't know, the moments later the flower leads her to a dark alley of the town. She immediately knows that the place is dangerous.

System: dear host there is a...

"Powerful demon around here" she said interrupting her system. She looks around drawing her fans from her sleaves raising her guard for something that is about to happen.

She then turns around and sees multiple rocks like a bullet in her way. "Ocean Breathing First Form: Spinning Lotus Dance" she fastly rotates quickly and elegantly to deflect each of these rock-like bullets but some of them got a slip to her defense and hit her to her left leg, right side of the abdomen, and her left arm.

She then looks at her arm to see clearly what is the thing that hit her " is this a seed? " "great defense you have there demon slayer" she suddenly hears an unfamiliar voice from the shadow and when the bright light from the moon illuminates the figure from the shadow shows a demon