Chapter 25: Mist, Flower, Insect, and Wind

"Text" - future scene

Disclaimer: the medical stuffs that will be mention in this chapter is Made up.

Aika's POV

"It's been few days since I became Kyojuro's fiance. I still can't believe  that we are an official couple now" I am now walking towards Master room for his regular treatment.

Notice
The main story will now start!!

'The main story, so this evening will be the time when Tanjiro's family will die. So another two years huh before that Mt. Natagumo incident.

"Aika-san" Shinobu greeted me when I enter the room. She will be my assistant today she and Kanae have been alternating whenever I treet  the Master.

"Greetings Master I'm happy to see you in a good health" "and that is thanks to you" the master said in a very calm voice. I can now see the changes in his face the purple color in bis face are now a little fainter

I sit down beside the master and Shinobu and started the treatment.
.
.
.
.

In the butterfly state.

"Ahh did the treatment for master already finished" Kanae said when we enter the State "Yes sister and the master is getting better" "I'm happy to hear that" "Oh yeah by the way" the two of them look at me "what?" They smile "Congratulations Aika/San" the two of them said "we heard your engagement with Kyojuro-san" Kanae said and a little blush came in my cheeks. 'Well I need to change the topic'

"Well A-side that may I know the progress about the poison we are developing" the two of them look at me with serious face.

"Well the prototype you give was really a great help but we still improving it's duration of effect and the scale of it's effect" Shinobu said and the three of us started to discuss about it and helping them to create it.
.
.
.
.
.
After helping Shinobu and Kanae in their state I walk back to the Master's State where I'm currently staying on the way I ran into Muiichiro. "Hello Tokito-kun" and he just stare at me "umm... Hello" I said waving my hand to him.

"Who are you again" he blantly said 'well as expected "Aika... Aika Fujiki. A few months ago I became the new Hashira. I'm the ocean Hashira" I said "I'm going to forgot it anyway" he said he then walk pass me. I immediately grab his hand.

"Wait up! Come with me for a while. Master told me about your condition. So let check you. I'm a doctor" I said with smile and once again he just look at me. "Don't worry after this you can treat me as your sparring partner. You always practicing your swordsmanship right" I said.
.
.
.
.
In the butterfly State.

"Oh Aika. I thought you already left…oh Tokito-kun  it's rare to see you here" Kanae said. "I see bump into him in my way and I thought it's a great chance to look on Tokito-kun's conditions" I said "I see, you always free to use the infirmary" She said.

"Lay down here for a minute" sitting down beside the bed I gestured my hand for him to lay in the bed. He then reluctantly lay on the bed blankly staring in the ceiling. "I'll be asking you some questions and please just answer me in the best of your power" and he just keeps staring at the ceiling.

"Does your head hurting? " "No" "is it hurting when you think too much about your lost memory" "No" "mmm...I see...OK give me a minute I'll use my acupanture to release some stress and clogged vessels in the part of your head. And he just glanced at me.

I take my big wooden box of acupancture needles. "Let me check your pulse first" I gently take his wrist and feel his pulse. "I'll be putting the needle now, you don't need to worry you will barely feel anything" and he just keeps staring at me I descied to give him a smile to make him comfortable...

While performing the acupancture treatment I decided to talk to him a little he might not talk back but I'm hoping that the words that I'm about to said will make him remember something, though I know that Tanjiro will the one who will make Tokito-kuns memories back.

"Muiichiro-kun, It might be hard right saving people is something only chosen people can do, even where someone who have an ancestors of swordmen and die like everyone else" I said and aminute of silence engulf the whole room. and Tokito is just staring me but these time there's a little tears falling from his eyes 'looks like he doesn't notice it yet'

I decided to wipe his tears that seems to bring him to notice what is happening 'did it work' I thought "all done,  I'm sorry if I pestered you with my nonsense" I said standing from my sitting position and walk toward the door. "Wait" Tokito just grab my wrist and when I look at him. I know there's something change about him it subtle but I can tell.

"I remember something. It's vague but what you said make me to remember someone but I still don't know who is he" he said with now more emotion than before "I see, I'm happy that I was able to help"

"Aika...Aika... " "Ahhhh you just call my name, you remember it" "Aika...Aika... Ne-chan" I was startled for a second of what I just heard 'did he just call me ne-chan "I feel like I want to call you that" he blantly said 'well he still haven't regain all his memory but this progress is already good' "You can call me whatever you like,... So you just became my little brother right Tokito-kun" and he just looks at me...." ehem...Do you want some snacks or tea" and he just give me a nod

"Alright and after that we can have our training slash sparring session. I did promise you that" I said looking back at him with a smile and to my surprise he smile and give me a nods.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
.
..
.
...
After that interaction and sparring with Muiichiro. I'll agree that during that sparing with Muiichiro he did gave me ran a for my money. I mean literally the boy is such a genius to swordsmanship. I started to walk back to the Master's mansion.

I was stop on my track when I saw  Sanemi walk outside the Master's Mansion. He saw me but he just continue to walk like he doesn't see me. "Sanemi-san I guess you just give your report to your mission" " I did!" 'He stopped walking'.

"Can I look at your scars?" "You don't need to, I'm fine and their already scars, their not wounds anymore" "I know that, I just want to look at it if I can do something to blur out at least a little of it" "it's alright..." 'did he want to say something'

"Thank you! For saving Kanae!"  looking at the future

'Ahh so that's what he want to say, he is such a tsundere for him to have a hard time saying those words'

"Your Welcome! " I said even though he doesn't said anything yet. He looks at me with shock and instantly go back to his normal expression "oh that ability huh" "yup, here... "Giving him a small plastic container "what is this?" "It's an ointment...I made it, you don't want me to look at your scars so take this then, you can throw it later if you really don't  want to. " I said

"oh and one thing can I ask fr an ample amount of your blood" "why do you need my blood, you might be already know by know that I have a dangerous kind of blood" " don't underestimate me, I'm  hashira too remember and I'm not going to use it on my mission. I need it for something more important"

"Alright! I don't know the reason but here" he stretch his arm signalling that I can take some of his blood.
.
.
"Thanks for the blood Sanemi-San" I said to the walking Sanemi. He wave his hand while his back facing me. "Aika...congratulations on your engagement to Kyojuro"

I smiled!

**************

Thanks for reading the Chapter 25 ::>_<::
Don't forget to vote or comments! #^_^#
Stay Safe and Take Care Everyone. *^▁^*