Chapter 26: Love, Snake, Stone, and Water

3rd Person POV

"Let see what should I do today, tomorrow I'll be leaving for my mission so I need to make sure to enjoy this one last day of my free time"

"Should I visit Kyo I miss him already" 'he wasn't able to visit me for three day so I'm sure Shinjiro-San is training those two' "I should make some snacks before going there" Aika said deeply thinking and talking to herself while sitting on the edge of the porch.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Allright all done" going out the mansion Aika came across the love Hashira "ahh!! Aika-san, you look beautiful as always" Mitsuri said with her usual cheerful voice "Thanks Kanroji-san, you look more beautiful than your usual beauty" Mitsuri blush to this statement "you are just seeing things Aika"
.
.
"Oww I know... Iguro-san. You are going to visit him right" "shhhhhhh, quiet down Aika. You are going to bust me up" "Hahahahaha, you really cute. That is why I love teasing you" "either way are going to Kyojuro-san" "yes I have a mission tomorrow so I figure to see him before my departure" "congratulations on your engagement, you two are really paired with each other"

"Thanks... I really don't expect that he love me back" Mitsuri became quiet and start to look at the other direction "do you have something to tell me? " "uhmm can you help me. I mean can you come with me to the snake mansion. I'm kinda nervous, and ...can you look to our future" Aika was shock when Mitsuri ask her to look at their future "I just want you to look at us. I'm not going to ask you about what happened but you still can give me some sign right"

'She really is cute... ' "alright" "really" Mitsuri is happy to her response "then let's go! " she immediately grabs Aika's wrist and and drag her to the snake mansion 'what with her strength! '
.
.
.
.
"Hello... Iguro-san are you home " Aika said in front of his state. "What are you doing here. I'm busy so~" "Hi Iguro-san... I'm sorry I didn't know that you are busy" Misturi suddenly said appearing from behind and this make Iguro flinch

"I take it back... I'm not busy" He immediately said 'that fast!' "Really!  That's great!" Mitsuri said and the two of them stare at each other and suddenly look at the other direction 'what with this two! '

"JUST CONFESS ALREADY! "

"AIKA-SAN"
"AIKA"

The two of them said at the same time in a very flustered face 'The ship is sailing!' "Come on you two sitdown. I don't have all day for the two of you" "what are you planning to do" Obanai ask. "I'll be looking at your future. Don't worry I'm not going to say anything, I don't want to hurt myself"

The two of then sit and I sit in front of them "alright just don't be bother if I'm staring at the two of you for a long time "alright" "ok, but why are you going to look at our future? " he asked "well Kanroji ask me, for the reason that is a secret" Aika then wink at Mitsuri who chuckle.

Alright I'm going to start......
.
.
.
"I will not let my comrades die. The demon slayer corps is an important place for me, you may be an upper rank or whatsoever but that doesn't matter. I'm not gonna let of those jerk beat me. Get ready because I'm about to be serious"

'Oh this is when Mitsuri protected Tanjiro nd the other from that upper moon during the swordsmith village arc'

"Iguro-san your eye!  Did you get injured helping me" "No! It happened earlier. Just shut up and quit worrying about others"

'Oh!  My god!...this scene'

"Iguro please... If we we're reborn and we're reborn as human... Can I be your bride? "
"Yes, of course of you will agree to have me and this time I will make you happy and protect you so you didn't die"

' This... So it's still the same...but I'll promise I'll save you too both'
.
.
.
"Aika..." Mitsuri said

"I'm done! " I enthusiastically said "And... " Mitauri said nervously waiting for my sign and I just give her a big smile. This instantly make Mitsuri jump in happiness 'I promise to save you both' Then Obanai just stared to us clueless. "What is that anyway...what exactly you ask for Aika to look for the both of us in the future" Obanai ask Mitsuri

"It's a secret"she said  "Alrighty you I'll be going then. I still need to see my dear fiance " "oh yeah thank you again Aika! " mitsuri said "Congrats on your engagement" Obanai said "yeah congrats! " mitsuri added.  "Thank you! " I said
...
.
..
.
Aika started to walk towards to the Rengoku Mansion once again. And along the way she spotted the water hashira. Aika thought the he would just walk away like he didn't see her but the Giyu stop in front of Aika. "Uhm...is there something wrong Tomioka-San" 'this is awkward'

"Aika congrats on your engagement" "Thank you!" She said happily "and Tomioka-San" she gesture an open arm "huh? " he said "here" she said and give him a hug that certainly make to man hashira to be shock "umm Aika-san..." " it's alriaght..." Giyu's eye widen "I know you might think you are alone, you might think that you don't deserve this but I can assure you that you are, you are an exemptional swordsman, and I know that your friends doesn't want to see you like this"

" but Aika...I'm. ." "No matter what happens remember that no one hates you...especially, I like you, you are a dear friend to me" Aika break the hug and look at Giyu "I'll be going now!" Giyu just give Aika a Nod.
.
.
.
.
"Alright to the Rengoku's!!" "Ahhhh! There you are Aika!! " an irk mark form to Aika "What is it now!!" 'I just want to see Kyo. '

"Hahh Kanae-San what may I help" "Aika can you help me get the "hydrohep" (I made this medical herb up) "oh.. " "I'm  kinda busy right now helping Shinobu... So can you... Pretty please, oh did I disturb you for something " "oh no don't worry I'll get you that herb" "really thank then I'll leave you then" Kanae then run toward back to butterfly mansion.
.
.
.
That herb is always can be found around body of water and since there is no lake around or river. The only thing is the water falls.
.
.
.
'Oh look like alot of demon slayer is training around these area' Aika looking around. Aika then found the herbs.
.
.
"Nice seeing you here Aika" a voive came from behind her "oh Himejime-san. I'm just petchimg some ediacal herb" "Do you want to stay for a training or sparring" "oh no I still need to go and meet Kyo, so I need to turn your offer down" "I remember congrats on your engagement. Munu amidamatsu" .
.
.
.
.
"Kanae-san this is the herb you ask me for" "Thank you Aika" Kanae just give her a big smile.
.
..
.
.
.
.

"Alright Kyo.. I'm on my way"
.
..
.
..
.
.
.

**************

Thanks for reading the Chapter 26 ::>_<::
Don't forget to vote or comments! #^_^#
Stay Safe and Take Care Everyone. *^▁^*