-PROLOGUE-

-PLAY THEME SONG-

(YN)(LN): YOUR NAME & LAST NAME

AGE : 18 YRS

HEIGHT: 5FT 9IN

HAIR COLOR/STYLE: BLACK SIDE SWEPT HAIR

EYE COLOR: MAROON

QUIRK: TO BE ANNOUNCE IN SOONER CHAPTER

-PROLOGUE-

-(YN) POV-

I've always wished to be part of UA High, now that school is the real deal! At first I didn't manage to to be part of it, but then SURPRISINGLY somehow, I did, one of the teachers from UA looked up at my records at my current school I'm in, and they were indeed surprised about them, and they want me in UA, so I transfer to UA, wow, bizarre right? Anyways, so as I transfer to UA, things right there have been going pretty well during my some couple of weeks there, I've made new friends, some were cool...and one of them...can be a jackass, but still, the friends I made were chill and cool, and I get to get to know well the teachers as well...and I then got a little fanboy when I met the one and only All Might, I was hella happy to meet him, but it sucks that he retires of being a hero after finishing off some villains and this one major villain name All For One...but still, happy to hear he's still being the hero he is, and that is helping others and being there...
.
.
So one day, I was making my way to UA and-

Class1-A Girls: (YN)-SAMA!!!!!

(YN): Eh?? OH SHI-

Oh right, I forgot to mention....the girls from Class 1-A I met and in there class with as well...hehe, well I happen to get to know those girls pretty well and more...bond to them...so they rush up to me and were All up on me, smiling...

Mina: Good afternoon, Darling~!

Tohru: Hey no fair Mina! Only one of us gets to call him that, remember?

Mina: You snooze, you loose!

Tohru: (YN)-SAMA!!

(YN):Mina, please be nice

Mina: Heh, okay.

(YN): And Tohru, don't listen to her, you can still call me that.

Tohru: Oh! Okay! Hehe!

Momo: Master, I've made you a breakfast meal before class starts, I'm sure you're hungry by now.

(YN): Oh sweet, thanks Momo, I appreciated-

Ochaco: WAH!!? No fair Momo! I was gonna bring (YN)-Sama some food too!

(YN): Wait really?

Ochaco: Y-Yeah, I've made these mochi's for you...

(YN): Oh wow! Thanks as well Ochaco, but don't worry, I'll still eat both of your girls food, they smell amazingly delicious together.

Momo/Ochaco: *blushing and gasp* (YN)-Sama!

Jiro: Say, (YN)-Sama...

(YN): Whats up Jiro?

Jiro: *blushing shyness* If it's alright with you...can you help me out with the study guide for today?

(YN): Oh for sure Jiro, I can-

Tsuyu: Hey wait a minute Jiro, (YN)-Sama qas suppose to help me today, Ribbit!

Jiro: Sorry Tsu, but you could've asked first.

Mina: Wait a sec! I remember, I have to study as well and I need my darling to help me out!

Momo: Now that you bring it up, I've almost forgot about the study guide, surely master will help me out too.

Ochaco: What?! It's today?! (YN)-Sama, can you help me out with it today ?!

Tohru: No he's gonna help me, you girls can wait for later on!

The girls began to bargain a lot and kept on pleading me to help them out on the study guide...

Class 1-A: (YN)-Sama, can you help help one of us out??!

(YN): ....Uh, you girls do realize you all have the same study guide, and I can help you all out at the same time...right?

They all felt embarrassed and blush together...I then chuckled...

(YN): Hehe, it's alright you all, of course I'll help you girls out, besides...you all are my girlfriends after all.

Class 1-A Girls: Yay!!!

They all hog around me, hugging me with smiles and blush on their cheeks...
.
.
So yea, this is the bond I'm talking about between me and these kind hearted girls I'm with...and you Amy be wondering...how the hell did this happen??? Well, if I were you you guys , I would wait patiently and have the author begin writing this book of how it all started, so stay tune my fellow friends!