Chp.9 Toru Hagakure

-AUTHOR POV-

Later on that afternoon, (YN) arrive to the heights alliance, and to see some of his classmates after their training with Aizawa...

Rikido: Oh hey (YN)!

Sero: Yo (YN)! Say where were you man? We expected you here first since you finished training your quirk training with the other teachers.

(YN): O-Oh. I had to do something, but I dealt with it already.

Kirashima: Heh, well can't blame ya, since we are gonna have this serious training battle with the other teaches in couple of days, can't wait to see how you do!

(YN): Heh, same goes to you guys.

Izuku: (YN)...you look really tired, maybe you should get some rest.

Iida: Yes! I cannot allow one of my classmates look exhausted right when we are about to have ourselves a training battle against the teachers! Go and rest (YN)!

(YN): Heh, right, I hear ya Iida. See ya guys.

(YN) heads to his dorm, but as he does, he then notices the girls together at the kitchen talking, they all looked at (YN), blushing at him with a soft smile too as they waved at him...(YN) smiles at them too, and waved at them too...afterwards, he walks to his down to his dorm..

Mina: Man, he sure is something~

Jiro: Tell me about it~

Ochaco: He truly is amazingly handsome~

Tsuyu: Really flamboyantly cute~

Momo: Yes I agree, but keep in mind girls, we have to see at the end who he likes the most.

Ochaco: Well as for me, he found me attractive and cute.

Mina: No way, he did to me!

Jiro: Yeah no, it was me who he finds me most attractive.

Tsuyu: Hate to break it to you girls, but it's me that he sees me more.

Momo: Girls please, patient. We must see at the end.

Ochaco: We'll see then.

Jiro: Hey, has anyone seen Toru?

Mina: Wah?? She was just here with us, where could she-

Then, they all notice that Toru...may or may have not sneak away from the girls while not noticing...and yet to somehow try and get to (YN)...

Jiro: She did not.

Mina: Heh, well I mean let's se if she handle him.

Ochaco: We'll see, although, (YN) be do packing~

Momo: He sure does~

Back with (YN), he then was walking down to head over to his dorm...

(YN): Man...never thought I see them at the same time...damn, how am I even gonna explain them? Are they even gonna understand what will I say when-

Suddenly, he then looks up forward, and then to see his door open...he rushes to his dorm and to check in his room...so far nobody was in here...

(YN): What the?? My door was open the whole time?? And yet, nobody here??

He enters his room, and to quietly look around for anything suspicious, he takes off his bag...and as he tosses it away on his bed, it then made a loud thud and then heard...

Toru: Ow!

(YN): Eh?! I heard something! Who's there!?

Toru: Hey relax (YN), it's me only.