Chp.14

-AUTHOR POV-

-MONDAY-

The next week, Monday, it was yet another normal day at UA, classes has ended early knowing there isn't much to do, and now their at the heights alliance taking their break as some of the boys were in the living room..

Kirashima: Say (YN), how you feeling?

(YN): Oh, I'm feeling good, why?

Kirashima: Just checking up on ya, you know since...

Sero: Well...When the girls were all over you and have been making you feel uncomfortable...

(YN): Oooh, that day?? Heh, don't worry about it my friends, that's in the past now, everything is okay now.

Kaminari: Wait really??

Iida: Are you sure (YN)??

(YN): Guys, it's okay, besides...I had a talk with the girls last week you know?

Izuku: You did?? What-

Mineta: No way (YN)! I will not let you take away one of my precious girls, not on my watch!

(YN): Eh?! What are you even talking about?!

Mineta: I can see it coming already! A guy like you trynna steal one of my hot girls! You could at least share one!

(YN): What are you babbling about you idiot?! When do I ever see you with one girl near you you little punk!

Sero: Relax you two! (YN), don't listen to Mineta.

Kirashima: Yeah, anyways, what were you and the girls talked about last week?

(YN): O-Oh. Well, I told them-

Suddenly, the entrance door opens, and the boys realize to see the girls arriving and then to walk up to (YN) all together...

Iida: Girls please, do not bother (YN) again, so just-

But then...the girls then surrounded (YN), and to then give a blush smile to him, hugging him and saying...

Girls: Afternoon, Boyfriend~!

And afterwards...the boys stood quiet...and to drop their jaws of what they called (YN)...

(YN): O-Ooh, hehe, hey girls...sooo...

Momo: We've been thinking about it...

Mina: And well since you do seem the type of guy that is generous to care for us at the same time...

Ochaco: And since we all feel the same way towards you too, we've come to an agreement.

Jiro: We all will care for you too, no matter what.

Tsuyu/Toru: Yeah!!

(YN) then smiles, and yet is so relief to hear that things have turn out very well at the end...

(YN): Heh, glad to hear it.

Kirashima: W-Woah! Woah Woah there!

Sero: (YN)!! Care to explain man!

Kaminari: For real! Like..what's going on?!

(YN): *chuckles* Well remember what you said about what me and the girls were talking about...well, this is. Me and them are a couple...well...more like a polyamory couple...I care and like these girls a lot at the same time, and they do to me as well.

Girls: Yup!

Izuku: O-Oh man!

Iida: This is...quite the unexpected thing I never witness to see.

(YN): Yea, heh, I know...I hope this doesn't...bother you guys that much-

Izuku: O-Oh! No No! It's fine no worries.

Iida: All the matters is that you'll handle this on your own, and that's only thing that matters.

Sero: Yeah.

Mineta: No! It's not fine! (YN) you bastard how dare you take away all of my sweet angels at the same time! You shall give me one of them or else-

Then, the girls beat up Mineta and then leaving him a bunch of bumps on his head and clenching their hands with triggered eyes...

Girls: Leave him alone, little shrimp.

(YN): *sighs* Girls please leave him alone, I think he's had enough.

Ochaco: Oh of course! Whatever you say honey!

Momo: Oh by the way (YN), since there's a tidy guide we need to turn in later on, would you mind helping me out with it?

(YN): Oh sure-

Jiro: What?! No way Momo! He's gonna help me!

Mina: What?! No me!

Ochaco: No I need him to help me!

Tsuyu: What?! But I need him too!

Toru: I do more!

All of the girls got up to (YN)...

Girls: (YN)-Sama!!!

(YN): ...I mean, it would just be easier if I helped you all out at the same time, that would be easier, no?

The girls then fluster and to smile and to giggle nervously...

(YN): Heh, don't worry, I'll help you girls out, come on.

Mina: Yay! And afterwards we can get some snacks afterwards!

Momo: Tea will sound good too! What flavor would you like (YN)??

(YN): Ginger sounds good to me

Momo: Wonderful!

Jiro: We can put some music too! (YN) would love to hear one of my music!

(YN): That would sound pretty chill.

And so, (YN) began walking with his new girlfriends, as his other friends then were happy for him to be such respectful and responsible person to have a relationship like that with the girls....

-END OF CHAPTER 14-