Chp.12

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, (YN) was now about to show off his flashiness skills against Aizawa and the other teachers, and so, he lets go of Aizawa's scarfs and to quickly turn around, and goes rushing at him...

Aizawa: Big mistake (YN).

Aizawa emits his erasure quirk at (YN), but as he does, (YN) suddenly with high speed, he disappeared right before Aizawa could even emit his quirk against him...

Aizawa: What?! Where did he-

(YN): Right behind ya.

Aizawa quickly turns around, and then to try using his scarfs against (YN), but (YN) suddenly was moving so fast around him Aizawa can't even launch a finger on him...then, (YN) again got behind Aizawa, as he tried emitting his quirk against him, but was too slow as (YN) swings his leg...

(YN): Lighting Kick!

His leg was brighting up, glowing of course as he then lands a kick aside Aizawa's side gut, and sending him flying hitting towards a rock and taking him down as he quickly puts him on handcuffs...

(YN): One down, five more to go.

Suddenly, he heard a gunshot and can hear it from far away somehow, he quickly turns around as he then forms a weapon out of light with his hands, the weapon he created was two big nichirin blades out of light...

As he did, he swings them around and managing to cut through the bullet that was shot at him...

Kaminari: Woah, did you see that?! (YN) just took down Aizawa Sensei!

Kirashima: Not just that, he just created those blades with his quirk! So cool!

-PRESENT MIC OUT OF NOWHERE-

Class 1-A student from the hero course and transfer student: (YN) (LN)! His quirk: Light/Glim! He can manipulate his whole body with light, in other words, his body is just filled with light when his quirk is emitted!! Also combining with his speed, you can say he is just faster than light! He can also create weapons out of his light quirk too! Flashy don't ya think?

-AUTHOR POV-

(YN) was holding onto his two big blades in his hands, as he again heard three more shootings from a far distance, and can see the bullets coming at him, he then swings his blades and slices the bullets down...

(YN): Now where did they came from?

He looks around, and then, he can see something shine from uphill far, and can barely see snipe aiming down at him...

(YN): There he is!

He then goes rushing down towards Snipe's direction, and snipe to kept on shooting his bullets at (YN), but (YN) so fast and quick, he dodged the bullets before it even goes towards him...