Chp.11

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

-FRIDAY-

Days later...the girls felt awful for their behavior towards (YN) of how they've been acting too nice, and more close to him, and making him more feel uncomfortable about it...and now 4 days have pass, yet nothing has been going on between the girls and (YN)....of course they didn't bother checking up on him knowing he needed some space...
.
.
.
.
One day, Friday, at UA, at the training area, it was the day of the training battle with the pro teachers, Aizawa, Present Mic, Midnight, Thirteen, Ectoplasm, and Snipe against all the class students from 1-A, and so far things aren't looking too good with Class 1-A...on one side, Ectoplasm, Present Mic and Thirteen were dealing with half of them and Aizawa, Snipe and midnight were dealing with the other half's...

Aizawa: You kids are slacking on your quirks, very disappointing!

Sero: Kaminari look out!

Sero extends his tape to catch Kaminari and get him away from Aizawa trying to hit Kaminari...

Denki: Phew! Thanks man!

Present Mic: YEAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Present Mic's uses his voice to get at Kaminari and Sero and manage to drop him down with his voice

Kaminari: D-Damn it!

Sero: Not good!

Meanwhile, back with Aizawa, he sense Bakugo behind him as he was coming with full speed...

Bakugo: I got you now!!

Aizawa: Too late.

Aizawa mange to look at Bakugo and use his erasure quirk to deactivate Bakugo's quirk...

Bakugo: No! Shit!

Izuku: Kachan!

Izuku try to go helping him, but Aizawa uses his scarf to wrap Bakugo around and to swing him and hit Izuku and dropping them both down...
.
.
.
Then, Todoroki slides with his ice quirk and to go and take down Aizawa, but then he can see Presents Mic trying to take him down with his voice, but Todoroki avoids from him and catches on to Aizawa behind, but then, he notices pink dust around him and to see Midnight using her quirk...and Todoroki feeling sleepy...

Todoroki: D-Damn it...

It was no use, her quirk manage to get him tired and Todoroki falling to the ground and putting him to sleep already...as for Iida, he uses his quirk to run with speed to help his classmate, but then again he is having so much trouble dealing with Ectoplasm and his copies of quirk, surrounding him and some of the classmates he's with, as for the other half, they were having trouble dealing with Thirteen and snipe...some of them couldn't handle Thirteen's quirk, black hole, it was so strong they can't even hold onto forever...

Tokoyami: D-Damn it! With her quirk, I can't use dark shadow!

Ochaco: Drat! I-I can't hold onto much longer!

Tsuyu: M-Me neither!

Suddenly, Jiro and Mina couldn't hold onto much longer, their hands were slipping as they then were being sucked into Thirteen's black hole...

Momo: Jiro! Mina!

Toru: Oh no!!

Thirteen: It's over you two, better luck next time.

Mina and Jiro were close to be sucked onto the black hole and to not pass their training battle test....almost the classmates couldn't help them out knwinf they had to deal with some of the teachers they're with...
.
.
.
But not mostly all of them...
.
.
.
Suddenly, a huge light beam came dashing towards Mina and Jiro, saving them from being sucked onto the black hole...

Thirteen: What the??!

Then, they all notice the the lights beam that came to save Jiro and Mina was someone else, and it was none other than (YN), who he manage to save them...

Mina/Jiro: (Y-YN)?!!

(YN): You girls alright??

Mina: Y-Yeah..

Jiro: T-Totally..

(YN): Heh, gladly to hear.

Suddenly, he notices Present Mic going after the other girls...

(YN): You two get your head in the game! Okay?!

Jiro: O-Okay!

Mina: Yeah!

(YN) nods as he lets them go and then suddenly he rushes over with such speed...

Mina/Jiro: So fast!

Present Mic got to Momo and Ochaco as he again uses his quirk at them, (YN) then manage to save them from being affected from his voice quirk and getting them away from him...

Momo: (Y-YN)!?

Ochaco: Woah! How did you get here so fast-

(YN): No time! Do not lose focus here! Please stay strong here and do your best!

(YN) then leaves them and to go save the other ones as Momo and Ochaco were surprised how fast (YN) was....Aizawa then tries to capture Tsuyu and Toru with his scarfs....until suddenly, (YN) manage to save them and to grab onto his scarfs, and not letting them go...

Tsuyu/Toru: (YN)!!

(YN): You two, get out of here now! I'll take care of it! Don't worry!

Tsuyu: O-Okay!

Toru: Be careful!

Tsuyu and Toru run over and help his other classmates...as (YN) was still holding onto Aizawa's scarf...

Aizawa: You better entertain me, half of my students aren't doing their best.

(YN): Heh, don't worry teach, I'll make sure I pass this training test battle, and help out my friends and the ones I care for, with flashiness!

Aizawa: Then stop joking around and show me!

(YN): Time to make myself flamboyantly!

-END OF CHAPTER 11-