Chp.2

-AUTHOR POV-

Later on that afternoon, so far (YN) has been doing a good job during his classes in his room, especially managing to surprisingly get along pretty well with his home room teacher, Aizawa, he also gets to meet more teachers here in UA, and the teacher he was so psyched to see the most was none other than All Might himself...he and Izuku began to get along pretty well knowing them two were being such fanboys about All Might being his idol and hero, so after meeting up the teachers, he then meets up the other students from different hero courses, and he seems to get along with them pretty well...and then at the end, Aizawa leads (YN) to the UA Heights Alliance, where class 1-A live in there on dorms and have there own room, basically living a new home for themselves, (YN) then gets his own dorm on the boys side, and yet was really relief to start off new and leading to becoming a pro hero on the future, so he begins to fix his room and placing his stuff there, his own bed, TV, some workout thumb-bells, clothes, and some posters and figures...

(YN): Done! Heh, seems I put up a lot of potential in this house, or I should say...Flashy! Heh.

He then exits his room, and then to walk down and to arrive at the living room and to look around...

(YN): UA High...seems I'm starting off good.

He smiles in relief and joy that he is now in one of the top schools in Japan...and yet to start off making new friends...then, his classmates arrived from class...

Izuku: Oh hey (YN)!

Kirashima: Yo (YN)!

(YN): Hey guys, sorry if you guys didn't see me the whole afternoon on some of the classes, Mr.Aizawa called me and wanted me show me this building where we all stay and have our own dorms.

Sero: Oh sweet man! That's cool!

Rikido: Hey, what are you doing right now??

(YN): Mmmm, nothing much, since I'm new here, I really don't have that much work to do, why?

Denki: We we're planning if you wanna join us to play some visitor games later on here, and afterwards we can get something to eat!

Iida: Yes! We planned it so we can get along pretty well with you, (YN)! After all, you're our friend!

(YN): Haha, that's flamboyant of you guys to say! Sure, I'll join you guys, I'll just be on my dorm all day.

Izuku: Great, well see ya later then! We'll head to our dorms and take a break from all the hard work we got from Aizawa-Sensei.

Kirashima: No kidding, anyways, we'll catch up (YN).

(YN): Of course.

And so, the boys walk over to the hallway and head to their dorms, as they do, the girls appear as well at the living room...

(YN): Ah, girls, how's it going for you?

Ochaco: Hey (YN)! Class was good today.

Momo: Only thing is that we didn't see you half of the class sessions, is everything alright?

(YN): Oh right, heh, sorry, Mr.Aizawa pulled me out to class early to show me around and giving me my own dorm to live.

Mina: Oh that's great to hear (YN)!

Jiro: It's alright, but next week you will start off serious with him, and trust us, he isn't easy.

(YN): Heh, yeah I heard about him, but it'll be spectacle to train hard with him! Anyways, what are girls up to?

Jiro: Well nothing much, just do to our dorms and just hang out together pretty much, why?

(YN): Ah, I see, no just wondering, the guys wanted me to hang out with them later on and to get along more.