Chp.7 Kyouka Jiro

-AUTHOR POV-

-LATER ON AT MIDNIGHT-

Later on that day, during Midnight, 1am, everyone at the height alliance were asleep, but as for (YN)....he can barely get some sleep...he woken up, and to look at the ceiling, and began thinking about the times he has been doing it to some of the girls, Ochaco, Momo, and now Mina a while ago...he couldn't stop thinking about them...

(YN): ....I need something to drink.

He gets off his bed, and to exit his dorm and walks down over to the kitchen...he then goes to the fridge and grabs a gallon of milk and a cup, and to pour some and put it on the microwave to heat it up...

(YN): Warm milk should do the trick.

He waits for it to warm up, after a minute, he takes it out and drinks his warm milk...

(YN): Ahh, tasty, and flashy of course! *sighs* about the girls...how am I suppose to tell them?? What if they don't feel the same way when I say that I-

As he turned around, he then sees Jiro standing in front of him as he loudly gasped and then breathes in...

(YN): ...You could at least say something.

Jiro: Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, I just heard noises right here and came to see...it was just you.

(YN): Oh, well I didn't mean to wake you up, heh.

Jiro: It's okay, you're fine, besides, can't sleep either...I've been thinking about stuff...

(YN): Oh really? Well, if I were you, warm milk should do the trick.

Jiro: Heh, yeah...but I want something rather than milk...

(YN): Hmm?

Jiro: ...I want you~

Jiro then got close to (YN), and yet (YN) notices Jiro being up close to him, and he realizes her only wearing one large shirt on, and he can barely see under it...and wasn't wearing anything at all...

(YN): Uhm...Jiro, what...exactly do you mean?

Jiro: Oh you know what I mean~I can't sleep cause I've been thinking about you a lot~and now that we are both here...

She lays her hands onto (YN)'s chest, and whispers in his ear...

Jiro: I can finally get what I want from you, and make you mines~

(YN) gulps softly and to blush a little...

(YN): I think we should not...look, I'll see you tomorrow and-

But as he even walks away and passes by Jiro, she smirks, and one of her earlobes quickly extends and reaches to (YN)'s sleeping pants, and to slide her earlobe through his pants, and to grab onto his dick, and stroking it, which made (YN) stop and not have control over his body...

(YN): W-Wait...Jiro...! Th-This isn't right...we're gonna make...noise!

Jiro walks behind (YN), as she wraps her arms around him, and to slid both her hands inside his pants, pulls them down halfway and to grab his dick still...