Final Chapter

-AUTHOR POV-

-2 WEEKS LATER-

Weeks have now pass, (YN) has finally done the unthinkable, getting to have a polynomial relationship with Momo, Ochaco, Mina, Jiro, Toru and Tsuyu, all at the same time, not cause he had to, he WANTED to, he would do anything and will care for them, and the girls really accepted and really wanna be with (YN) as well at the same time...only thing is...they can get a bit jealousy when (YN) treats one of them nice, which is nothing wrong at all for them, not as much for (YN) of course..but the only thing that (YN) likes...is that the girls all care for each other and for him especially, and (YN) cares for them all as well...
.
.
.
One day, the girls then came over to (YN)'s home over the weekend, and thhh met his parents, and to get along afterwards...but (YN) also wants his girlfriends to meet someone else...someone who he has admire and was inspired by this person the most....so he ask his parents to take him and the girls to the cemetery...after a whole, they got to the cemetery, as they get there and (YN) leading his girls to them where he is taking them...

Momo: (YN)-Sama, is there something you wanna show us here??

(YN): Of course, I know you girls always wonder why I always use the words like "Flashy" and "Flamboyant".

Jiro: I mean, it doesn't bother us at all, it's really cool and fun how you say it.

Ochaco: Yeah!

(YN): Heh, I know, but still, I want you girls to meet someone who I was inspired the most.

The girls were still confused and concern who this person is that the girls wants to meet.....and so, he and them arrive to this specific grave spot, where a tombstone is bigger than the rest and yet it is underneath a tree of blossoms...

(YN): Well, here he is.

The girls then took a closer look at the name of the tombstone and an very very old picture of him...

Ochaco: Uzui....Tengen...

Momo: Tengen Uzui.

Toru: And that picture, looks really really old...and he looks...a lot like (YN)-Sama..!

Jiro: W-Woah! The year he past away is from the 1900's!! (YN)-Sama, how do you know this person here?!

Mina: Darling, do you age slowly?!

Toru: or are you a demon?!

Tsuyu: Don't be dumb you two, that's silly.

(YN): *chuckling* No, none of that...this right here...is my great great grandfather.

Ochaco: W-Woah really??!

(YN): Yup, Tengen Uzui...my parents have told me much about him from their other parents and grandparents...he was part of the Shinobi clan, and to top it off, he happens to be also part of a slayer corps, to kill Demons.

Momo: Demons??

Jiro: Wait...back in his day...there was demons??

(YN): Yup, strong demons, but I heard that my grandfather was so flashy he manage to kill some and a strong one with his flamboyantly sword skills, combining with his breathing technique styles.

Ochaco: Breathing technique styles???

(YN): Mhm, it's a style for swordsman like him to use of a esoteric breathing technique known as total concentration technique...there's different kinds of breathing techniques; sun, water, fire, wind, thunder, beast somehow, flower, love, mist, serpent, and sound, which sound is his own technique.

Momo: I see, wow, who would thought back then have powers like that too.

Jiro: Yeah, imagine one of those was a quirk for now?? That'll be insane.

(YN): Indeed...but...it's a shame that I didn't get to meet him in person, nor live on the same era as him...hearing the story of him really sure made me admire him a lot...and that's why I wanted to be like him, to become a flashy pro hero on the future! And of course...be a man and love the ones I care.

The girls then blush, and to smile at him...then, one of the girls notice other three tombstones aside his grandfathers...

Ochaco: Say, (YN)-Sama, what about those three aside of him??

(YN): Hm? O-Oh! Right, the ones laying aside of him are my grandmas, his three wives.

Mina/Jiro: Three wives?!!

(YN): Heh, yup, coincidence don't ya think?

Momo: *giggles* Sure is.

(YN): Heh, yeah...Makio, Suma, and Hinatsuru are their names, and he sure loves them a lot, even my grandmothers love him a lot too...they all cared for each other...just as we do, we all care for each other at the same time.

The girls then smiles at (YN), and to surround him and hugging him...

Ochaco: Of course we do honey.

Jiro: As long we all care for each other, then it's okay.

Mina: Yup.

(YN): Thank you girls.

And so, afterwards, him and the girls then pray for (YN)'s grandfather and grandmother...afterwards, (YN) brought some lunch for all of them...they all sat down on the grass aside with his grandparents and place the food and ready to dig in...

(YN): As their honor, we will all dig in, hope you like it.

Girls: Right.

And so, the all grab some chopsticks and began to eat the food (YN) has brought for themselves...

Ochaco: W-Wow! It's delicious!

Jiro: Ochaco, would it kill you to show some restraint?

Ochaco: But (YN)-Sama told us we can all dig in, here try it, Jiro!

Ochaco gave some to Jiro, as she then tried what Ochaco ate...

Jiro: O-Oh wow! Really delicious.

Suddenly, a gust of wind began to blow...as the blossom underneath the tree their sitting on began falling and seeing how unique they look...

Momo: How beautiful.

Then, (YN) reaches to Momo, and to slowly grab a piece of pink petal she had on her hair...Momo blush and softly smiles...

Momo: Th-Thank you very much.

(YN): No problem.

Then...

Mina: (YN)-Sama (YN)-Sama!

He looks at to see Mina's hair filled with petals...

Mina: Me too! Me too!

(YN): ...You plastered them on yourself, didn't you?

Mina: You're so cruel (YN)-Sama!

Momo: (YN)-Sama, would you mind giving me that petal??

(YN): I mean I don't mind at all, but there's tons of them around you.

Momo: I know, but I want that one you got from my hair.

(YN) then hands her the petal, as she blushes and smile as she holds onto it and places it on her chest...

Momo: Thank you very much.

(YN): Heh, you're welcome-

Ochaco/Mina/Tsuyu/Toru/Jiro: (YN)-Sama, I want one too!!!

(YN): Huh??! Just pick them up for yourselves, their literally everywhere...

Ochaco/Mina/Tsuyu/Toru/Jiro: You're so cruel!

(YN): *sighs* Hehe, alright fine.

And so ladies and gents, that's how the story will end here, a flashy student from UA, who will soon become a more flashy pro hero on the future, and to get to live on his life with his future wives, the ones he cares and loves the most in his life and will live with them happily ever after...

-THE END-