16

Chapter 16 Flowers Scorched Earth Campus (16)

In the early morning, Chi Xi rubbed her eyes and went out, and saw Yin Luming subconsciously greeting: "Brother Yin, early."

"morning."

Yin Luming stepped on a bear-head cotton mop under his feet, wearing a light yellow bear-headed plush pajamas, with a blindfold hanging around his neck, and the small pom-poms of the plush nightcap on his head flickered along with his walking posture, which made Yin Luming's skin fair. , the temperament is much softer.

But Chi Xi was instantly awake, and asked cautiously, "Brother Yin, you didn't wake up?"

A few nights ago, something happened every day. When he knocked on Yin Luming's door, he could see that Yin Luming wearing this suit looked cold, and he was so angry that he would kill you if he didn't say anything serious.

It's three poles in the sun now, isn't Brother Yin still awake?

Yin Luming coughed lightly and smiled: "I woke up."

Seeing Yin Luming smiling, Chi Xi was relieved and scratched his head: "Scare me... Brother Yin, did you forget to change your clothes?"

Yin Luming's smile became more subtle: "No, I'm going to wear this today."

Late Xi was at a loss.

Yin Luming: "...When I entered the office building yesterday, my clothes were dirty with smoke, so I washed them before changing them."

He stretched his fingers into his pocket and squeezed the illustrated book hard.

Yesterday, Yin Luming paid a small price to get Shen Lou to agree to cooperate with him to scare Yan Hang-

"I think your pajamas look good." Shen Lou's translucent eyes carried a wicked smile, "As long as you keep wearing pajamas until you finish this dream mission, I will help you."

Yin Luming sighed softly.

If it was him during the day, he would never agree to such a thing.

The problem is... In addition to becoming grumpy at night, his obsession with sleep and sleep-related things has also been strengthened.

In that state, he didn't think there was anything wrong with wearing pajamas, but he was more against normal clothes.

Yin Luming rubbed his forehead and changed the subject: "Where are the others?"

"Sister Ning went to the school canteen to buy cigarettes, and Yang Jiao hasn't woken up yet." Chi Xi's face became a little contemptuous, "Ding Pei'an went out early in the morning."

Yin Luming nodded and walked out.

Although his cotton slippers fit well, they are not as good as sneakers, and walking on the road is extraordinarily weird.

"I feel like I'm going back in time today." Chi Xi reported as she walked, "I asked a few students, and the academic test will start tomorrow."

Yin Luming raised his eyes and glanced at the outer wall of the dormitory building, squinting slightly.

Yan Hang, who was hanging on it last night, has disappeared.

Yin Luming rolled up his sleeves and went to the cafeteria to buy a few steamed buns. While nibbling on the hot meat buns, he stepped on his slippers and went to the office building.

The office building has been restored to its old and intact state when they first arrived, without a trace of burning flames, as if last night's fire had never happened at all.