79. Zero

Chapter 79 Zero

Yin Luming closed his eyes and opened them again, and he had reached the familiar system space.

[Bieyuan disappeared outside the picture in the mirror, and those who painted the dream: Lei Yingzhe, Wei Shaona (pseudo). 】

[Player Yin Luming perfectly clears the "Picture Beyond the Mirror" with a score of S, and 1000 points will be awarded for breaking the level. 】

[Attack player Yin Lumen entered the ranking, ranking seventy-eighth. 】

[Enable all player permissions. 】

Yin Luming raised his eyebrows lightly: "With more than 10,000 points, can you only rank seventy-eighth in the Nightmare game?"

Shen Lou floated out and said with a smile: "How long do you think the Nightmare game has existed, it's not bad to have seventy-eight."

Yin Luming glanced at him.

Shen Loudao: "Since your ranked player permission has been opened, then let me tell you the question you were concerned about before - does the Nightmare game have its own protection mechanism? Of course there is, it is the Observer Association."

"guild?"

"It's not a guild." Shen Lou shook his head, "The Observer Association is composed of a very small number of ranked players designated by Nightmare Games. They have some system permissions to investigate and clean up situations that may be harmful to Nightmare Games."

At the end, he added, "Shen anchor said that the Observer Association was founded by zero, but it is open to question."

Yin Luming asked, "How can I contact them?"

"The game control interface for ranked players has a place to send messages to the Observer Association, but don't worry." Shen Lou touched his chin, his expression a little grim, "One of the scarier things is... Pei Yuchao is the Observer Association. a member of."

Yin Luming frowned.

The purpose of the sinking anchor is to separate the Nightmare game from the real world, and the Observer Association is an organization to maintain the normal operation of the Nightmare game.

How could the vice president of the Sunken Anchor Guild infiltrate the Observer Association?

"How many members of the Observer Association?"

"The upper limit should be seven."

"Is there no review for joining the Observer Association?"

"There should be an audit." Shen Lou coughed, "I don't know what those bastards did, and let the enemy get in."

Yin Luming glanced at Shen Lou and felt that Shen Lou's attitude was a little strange.

Judging from his words... it seems that he regards the Observer Association as his subordinates and hates iron.

On the contrary, in the face of the anchor who claimed to be created by Shen Lou, Shen Lou directly treated him as an enemy.

Yin Luming asked directly: "What relationship do you have with the Observer Association?"

Shen Lou paused: "The Observer Association only appeared after I was sealed. Logically speaking, I should have nothing to do with them... But I don't know why I worry about them a little, and I don't know why I know their information. "

Yin Luming squinted at him for a while, and suddenly said, "You are Zero?"

Shen Lou and the system have always been very familiar with the system, and he "loves" the Observer Association, which is said to have been created by zero, and is also used by Mi Ampei as the incarnation of the system.