92. Historical Dreamland

Chapter 92 Historical Dreamland

The location of Jiuhe Park is very remote. There are basically storefronts nearby. The residential area is separated by two streets. Only some people who work in the storefront will come for a walk in their spare time.

After dinner, a few acquaintances fanned their fans and chatted, from price chats to children's kindergarten fights, and the parents had a good time.

Suddenly an old lady said, "Speaking of which, the cat cafe on Second Street seems to be closed."

A middle-aged woman said as she patted the mosquitoes: "That cat cafe doesn't feel like anyone is going, and it's normal for it to close down."

"It's not that no one goes there." The old lady said mysteriously, "There are many people at night."

A middle-aged man was interested: "Why, are you doing that business?"

"Men only think about that!" The old lady spat, "No, it is said to be a cat abuser."

The middle-aged man was taken aback: "Why is there such a thing?"

"Hey, some rich people are perverts." The old lady touched her mouth, "I heard that there was a lot of blood when the tax bureau checked the accounts. I thought there was a murder and called the police. The police came and found a lot of animal carcasses. dead."

"I said, why haven't many stray cats and dogs been seen around here in the past few months."

"The tabby cat in the store next door got lost last month, I'm afraid..."

"The owner of the cat cafe is like a dog, and he is not afraid of losing his life."

"Don't tell me." The old lady slapped her thigh, "The boss is crazy."

Everyone was taken aback: "Crazy?"

"Yeah! I talk about 'mouse, rat' every day, and now I've been sent to a mental hospital. It may be that something happened to my family that has stimulated it."

"What happened to his house?"

"It is said that my wife and children died suddenly a few days ago, and I don't know the reason. It may be a gas leak."

"Hey, what a sin... If you don't accumulate virtue, you will repay your family."

"Who said it wasn't..."

"This matter is quite a big deal, and it is estimated that there will be news in a while."

The old lady sighed and waved to the corner, "Da Hei, come here!"

A husky over there turned his head to look at her, made a "wang" in his throat, and then turned his head and ran away.

The old lady put down her hands in disappointment: "Da Hei was very close to people a while ago, but I don't know what happened recently."

"I was beaten..."

Da Hei ran around a few corners, came to squat behind a bush, and made a few "beeps".

Mi Ampei patted its dog's head: "Evil will be rewarded, so I can rest assured."

Big Black shook his tail.

"It's hard for you to get the news." Mi Ampei took out a piece of roasted steak and handed it to Da Hei, and muttered, "Isn't this steak given to me by Brother Yin? It's a little weird for me to feed my dog ​​steak. "

Daikuro raised his mouth after eating half of it, and pushed the steak forward.

Mi Ampere waved his hand: "I don't eat it."