28

Chapter 28 Deep Sea Sacrificial Town (7)

Hearing this voice, Yin Luming calmed down.

He put down the hand that pushed the window and turned around.

Mrs. Solari changed out of the serious and dignified dress that morning, a simple light gray one-piece dress, and no longer had any jewelry on her body. She had the same smile on her beautiful face, but her eyes showed some displeasure.

At her feet, lay two moaning players. There is also a bulging gem mermaid floating beside the player.

Yin Luming's eyes fell on the player.

The two players were swearing at each other, but it was surprisingly simple-they, like Yin Luming, wanted to sneak up to the second floor to investigate Mrs. Solari.

However, one of them was fascinated by all kinds of exquisite jewelry when passing the corridor, and thought that there should be no problem with taking one...

However, there were "ghosts" on those jewelry, and Mrs. Solari discovered it as soon as she took off a necklace.

Yin Luming looked at them speechlessly, not knowing what to say to them.

Mrs. Solari didn't intend to let him go, and asked again with a smile, "What are you doing?"

Yin Luming calmed down and replied calmly, "I'm enjoying Madam's music."

Mrs. Solari kept her eyes fixed on him and smiled: "I should have told the guests before that the second floor is my private area and cannot come up."

She lowered her head and glanced at the two players who were trembling but couldn't escape. Her gentle face was frozen like ice, "Those who don't obey the rules cannot be guests of the manor."

Following Mrs. Solari's words, the two players' eyes flashed with horror, and layers of light appeared all over their bodies, and then disappeared in an instant, not knowing where they went.

If Yin Luming realized something.

It seems that the player who was smeared with dirty water on the door by the maid monsters disappeared like this.

Needless to say, it must have been Mrs. Solari's rule of being neat and tidy.

Looking at Mrs. Solari's staring eyes, Yin Luming said calmly, "I didn't go to the second floor."

Mrs. Solari was startled.

"This is the third floor."

Mrs. Solari: "..."

She sternly said, "Young people should not be full of nonsense."

How did you get to the third floor without going through the second floor?

Yin Luming pointed to the window: "I climbed in from outside the window."

Mrs. Solari glanced at the window and narrowed her eyes.

Yin Luming looked back calmly.

The two stared at each other for a while, and Mrs. Solari suddenly laughed again: "In that case, this beautiful young man, might as well demonstrate how he got up?"

Yin Liuming had expected it long ago, and rolled up his sleeves with a smile: "I am willing to serve Madam - but let me go down first."

Mrs. Solari made a "please" gesture to the window.

Yin Luming stepped on the window lattice and looked down at the ground below the third floor.

Solari Manor's western-style buildings are exquisite and high-end, with many raised decorations. If you can look carefully, you should be able to reach the ground safely...