62

Chapter 62 White Clothes Reincarnation Hospital (10)

As soon as these words came out, Yin Luming and Chi Xi were stunned together.

Yin Luming was the first to react, frowning tightly: "What did you say?"

Shen Lou is a nightmare game?

Mi Anpei looked at Yin Luming's expression: "Brother Yin, you don't know yet?"

He thought for a while, then nodded, "Yes, Shen Lou definitely won't tell you about it...and maybe he forgot about it himself."

Chi Xi came back to his senses and suddenly asked, "Wait, what does the Nightmare game have to do with the underworld?"

"Uh, of course there is a relationship." Mi Ampei scratched his head, "I can't say a deeper relationship, but the direct relationship is very clear-after death, it belongs to our underworld, but some souls are unwilling to give up after they die, Either parasitizing in the real world or in the nightmare game, dragging the time of reincarnation and turning into a lone ghost, wouldn't this cause big trouble! Most of our underworld civil servants are focused on catching ghosts? ."

Yin Luming recalled what Shen Lou had said before, that most of the people who painted dreams in the nightmare game were actually dead.

People who die in vain are unwilling to accept the reality of their own death and close themselves in the dream of death.

"Nightmare games send players to break the dream of the deceased so that the deceased can go to the underworld smoothly?"

Mi Anpei gave a high five: "Yes! Brother Yin is so smart!"

Chi Xi was still a little confused: "Even if what you said is true... What are you doing in the Nightmare game?"

"We used to work well together in this way, but in recent years, more and more dead souls have not been reincarnated in time." Mi Ampei grimaced, "We searched in the real world for a long time and couldn't find it, we originally planned to play with Nightmare. Let's talk, but the game system was completely closed, and we completely cut off contact with us. We suspect that there is a problem with the Nightmare system, and the underworld can only send someone to find a way to enter the Nightmare game and check what happened."

Mi Ampei glanced at Chi Xi, and muttered softly, "It looks a little bit frowning now."

Chi Xi looked startled, then understood and pursed her lips.

Yin Luming frowned and pondered for a while before asking, "Why do you say Shenlou is a nightmare game system?"

Mianbei scratched his head again: "I was trained before departure to be able to sense the breath of any soul. Then on the first day I entered the game, I sensed almost the same breath as the origin of the Nightmare game."

Yin Luming said slowly: "From Shenlou?"

Mianbei nodded: "Before I entered the game, the Nightmare game's firewall failed for a moment, and then the entire firewall seemed to be updated. I guess it was the return of the main system that was outside."

He scratched his head and was a little confused, "But why didn't Shen Lou merge into the Nightmare game immediately after his return?"

Yin Luming glanced at him: "So you came close to me on purpose?"

It's no wonder that when we first met in the deep-sea sacrificial town, Mi Anpei eagerly approached with a familiar look.

Mi Anpei laughed dryly: "That's all, they are all migrant workers, Brother Yin, take more care..."