84

Chapter 84 Gentle Bloody Carnival (4)

Yin Luming narrowed his eyes.

The person opposite turned out to be Han Che.

Yin Luming stretched out his fingers, and the essence of liquid nitrogen appeared, and a cloud of cold air spit out directly.

Han Che hooked his fingers, and a shallow mask appeared on his body, blocking the freezing gas of the liquid nitrogen essence.

Yin Luming frowned again.

Han Che grinned: "Dark Blue Guardian... It's really a useful skill."

With a wave of his hand, four spears appeared beside him and stabbed towards Yin Luming.

When Yin Luming dodged, the spears turned abruptly and slashed towards his body at close range.

Yin Luming supported one with his elbow, and kicked the other with his kick.

Shen Lou waved his hand slightly, and two light blue light blades slashed down, cutting off the other two spears.

Han Che whistled: "The puppet technique is quite useful."

Yin Luming took two steps back and looked at him coldly: "Who are you?"

Han Che smiled and said, "I'm your good friend Han Che."

Yin Luming sneered: "Is Yirong easy to use?"

Han Che sneered "ha": "Generally, this kind of low-level skill needs a medium?"

A layer of dark mucus rose from his body, and finally revealed his original appearance. It was a tall middle-aged man with a blindfold on his left eye.

His fingers lightly rubbed his left eye, which was covered by the blindfold, and he grinned into a smile that revealed a cold murderous intent: "The most realistic picture book of the so-called Nightmare game is just that.

After he finished speaking, he clenched his fist, and a circle of silent ripples rippled.

Yin Luming instantly felt as if he had entered a vacuum, and felt a strong suffocation! The brain is also groggy!

He bit the tip of his tongue lightly, calmed himself down, pressed his finger on the illustrated book, and activated the deep-sea phantom worm's transfer damage skill.

This time it was the man on the opposite side who suffocated.

The man froze, took a sip, released his fist again, and was about to raise his other hand when his face suddenly changed and he jumped away.

A blade of light slashed where he was standing.

Shen Lou had a cold face, pointed his finger, and countless light blades chased and chopped at the man.

A dark blue mask appeared on the man again.

Shen Lou sneered, snapped his fingers, and the mask actually disappeared.

The light blade slashed directly at the man.

Yin Luming narrowed his eyes slightly, and suddenly moved his fingers to activate the puppet technique.

The spear that had been knocked out by him flew into the air and stabbed towards the open space behind Shen Lou.

The air was rippling, and the man was holding a small box, with a pity to avoid Yin Luming's attack.

Then he retreated to the window, kicked the broken glass directly, and turned out.

Yin Luming chased the window and was about to jump down, but was stopped by Shen Lou: "Be careful of the trap."