17

Chapter 17 Flowers Scorched Earth Campus (Seventeen)

Yin Luming lowered his eyes and sighed softly.

Sure enough, Director Jiang is also a "monster" in this dream.

Unlike the previous zombie students, Director Jiang did not show a clear sense of "inhumanity" from the very beginning.

As the NPC who originally released the mission, he has been ignored by the players - like Ding Pei'an, who came to the office several times, but never suspected that Director Jiang had a problem.

Even Yin Luming didn't think about this before talking to Director Jiang.

Until he saw the pendant that was said to have come from Qi Xiaobei's parents, and saw the burning marks on the corner of the wooden Buddha statue.

He asked tentatively, and learned that Director Jiang would always stay in the office building at night-where did Director Jiang go when there was a fire that was bound to occur last night, or tonight?

Did they go home early, or did they die together in the sea of ​​​​fire?

From the first time I met Director Jiang, Director Jiang had a strong smell of cologne. Yin Luming had always thought that this was Director Jiang's personal habit... Now that I think about it, maybe it was to cover up the smell.

For example, the same as Qi Xiaobei, the scorching smell of the human body being burned by the flames.

Yin Luming first looked at the drawer that Director Jiang had just opened.

In addition to the lesson plan, pens, and materials, the pendant I just took out is nothing special.

He frowned and swept around, but couldn't find any flowers.

It can be seen from the make-up tasks that both students and teachers in the school have a representative flower.

What about Director Jiang's?

Yin Luming made sure that there were no flowers in the office, so he picked up the illustrated book and looked over.

【Scorched Earth Soul】

[Original Dreamland: Flowers and Scorched Earth Campus]

[Rarity: 1 star]

【Strength: 3】

[Aggressiveness: 1]

【Rationality: 10】

[Picture book unlocking skills: teaching (present facts and reason to the other party, whether the other party listens or not is another matter). 】

Yin Luming: "..."

What is this skill?

For the sake of not consuming points, Yin Luming barely made any complaints.

He tried to release Director Jiang, and then activated this skill.

Director Jiang's figure reappeared in the office, frowning: "Mr. Yin, I speak more directly, don't take it offense - as a young teacher, you should set an example for your students. Now the third year of high school is at the most critical stage of life. , but you openly bring this picture book to work, what if you are seen by the students? Not only will your image be damaged, but the students may also have their minds floating - the study in the third and third classes of senior high school is already very problematic. Now, how can Teacher Yin hold him back? Besides, although the school has no specific requirements for teachers' dress, I think teachers are serious jobs. Except for physical education teachers, they should all wear formal clothes - at least not pajamas, right? Look at..."